Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halle%20Armor%202_zpsuy8ny1zm.png

Image Source: http://pre05.deviantart.net/f24f/th/pre/i/2015/220/3/f/tulak_hord_by_darthponda-d94tvhx.jpg
Intent: Personal armour for Halle Ren manufactured by First Order Armorsmiths in preparation for her participation in open warfare
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: First Order Armorsmiths
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Halle Ren
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material:
Classification: Anti-Blaster, Anti-Ballistic, Anti-Slugthrower, Anti-Lightsaber.
Weight: 15 Kilogrammes
Quality: 7
Armour Features:
  • Compression Body Glove

• Energy Dispersing Surface

• Automatic Environmental Regulation

• Reinforced Duraplast Construction

• Environmental Seal Functionality

• IFF circuitry for Identification

• Security Resonator

• Genetic Coding Activation

• Magnetic Weapon Holsters

• Magboots
Helmet Features:

• Multi-Frequency Target and Acquisition System (HUD, Friend/Foe Designation)
  • Independent Oxygen Supply (45 Minutes)
  • Smoke, Chemical & Biological Agent Helmet Filters

• Automatic Polarising and Anti-Flash Blinding Lenses.

• Holographic Vision Processors. (Thermal/Nightvision/Ultraviolet/Infrared)

• Encrypter Internal Comlink with Three-Phase Sonic Filter

• Vocoder for audio output.

• Audio and Video Recorders.

• Cooling and Atmospheric Temperature Control System.
Utility Features:

• Utility Belt equipped with:

• High Tension Wire

• Grappling Hooks

• Spare Power Packs

• Ion Flares

• Energy Rations

• Encrypted Anti-Jamming C1 Military Comm Link
  • Waterpacs

• Medpacs

• Coded Thermal Detonator
Strengths:
  • Reinforced Duraplast Construction: Halle's armour is constructed from Duraplast and therefore, resistant to most threats that could be arrayed against her, it is highly resistant albeit not immune to Lightsabers. The Duraplast plates can resist even verpine shatter guns, the force of light grenades, medium slugs and Heavy Repeating Blaster rounds. In addition, the armour is resistant to EMP/EWAR attacks and Ion Cannons blasts.
  • Environment Survivability: Halles' armour can keep her alive in almost any environment, it features a vacuum sealed compression suit along with a hermetic seal on the helmet. Halles' helmet contains an oxygen supply and is capable of filtering out biological and chemical agents. The Vacuum sealed compression suit also prevents chemical and biological agents from entering her body through skin contact. The Armor itself has an integrated environmental control system to keep the Disciple cool or warm depending on the surrounding climate. Polarised helmet lenses filter out excessive light and help in concealing her identity.
  • Multi-spectrum vision: Halles' helmet features multi-spectrum vision and this allows Halle to see targets through darkness, smoke, walls and even those who use stealth fields with Thermal Wakes. This does make Halle disorientated in low-light environments if these features in her helmet were to be disabled; as she has become somewhat reliant on it as opposed to relying on the Force to sense the presence of living things around her.
Weaknesses:
  • Limited Cross Surface Coverage: Halles' battle armour features a limited "Hard-armor" cross section so to as not compromise her agility, mobility and speed. The Suit offers reduced protection around the ribs, beneath the arms and behind the legs. These areas are more vulnerable to all threats only being protected by Flex Armor, to try and compensate Halle tries to approach the target from the front. Against multiple ranged opponents at long range, this is a major pitfall when Halle can be flanked by several attackers. From the front, Halle is a difficult target to subdue without carefully placed shots to the Flex-Armor.
  • Limits Acrobatics: Wearing Battle Armour no matter how light makes performing impressive post-natural feats with the aid of the force most difficult for Halle. You won't see her leaping fifty feet through the air across chasms or towards her enemies while wearing it for the weight is much too distracting for the young Disciple. Although much more modest feats are still possible with significant effort, concentration and exertion.
Description: Halle Ren's Battle Armour is a suit of Reinforced Duraplast and Durasteel that offers a lightweight albeit formidable protection package albeit with a limited cross section at the Disciples' request so as to not constrict mobility or speed. While offering coverage to the Vital organs through carefully cut and measured plates, the Battle Armour's helmet is a synergy of traditional Ren helmet design combined with ancient Sith aesthetic offering the Disciple an Intimidating appearance when in armour. The Battle Armour itself features an impressive survivability suite comparable to that of a First Order Stormtrooper, Halle can operate in a Vacuum and can even survive submerged thanks to the strong hermetic seal on her helmet. Halle's polarised visor lenses feature sensors which aid in target acquisition and tracking at range along with multi-spectrum vision modes. Helmet filters are capable of filtering smoke, chemicals and biological agents. The Compressed Vaccum suit is climate controlled and keeps Halle comfortable in nearly any environment and insulates against electric currents meaning the Disciple cannot be electrocuted. The entire armour is also immune to fire which allows her to operate in support of Stormtroopers.

The Helmet's vocoder and annunciator features a programmable pitch modifier which Halle programs to make her speech output sound much more bassy to overcome her quaint core accent and obscure her gender and identity to foes. And conceals relative youth to allies so as to avoid pre-judgement on her abilities or lack thereof. It also aids in the intimidation of enemies who might be unsettled by the pitch combined with the appearance of the armour. It is Halles' intention to field test this suit of armour and potentially persuade the Order of Ren to pursue the design as an upgrade path for their present armour suites.

inactivechar01

I
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

inactivechar01

I
[member="Halle Ren"]

Standard armor, I'd just edit the '(High Quality Light Armor') to either '(High Quality Medium Armor)' or just remove it altogether. Otherwise, I don't seen any issues

Kad Forgrin said:
[member="Halle Ren"]

Standard armor, I'd just edit the '(High Quality Light Armor') to either '(High Quality Medium Armor)' or just remove it altogether. Otherwise, I don't seen any issues
I got rid of the little quip entirely.

Darth Vitium said:
A quality 7 armor is not going to resist light laser cannon rounds. (Laser cannons are the stuff equipped to Starfighters, tanks, etc)
I thought that "Light Laser Cannon" referred to like heavy blaster emplacements, Such as E-WEBs or things like that. While "Medium" and "Heavy" are the ones used on Starfighters, Tanks and the like. At least that's what I came to believe when reading the description of Duraplast when compared to the other weapons mentioned in the same context, I never once thought it was the kind put on tanks or starfighters. That would be nuts.

Halle Ren said:
I thought that "Light Laser Cannon" referred to like heavy blaster emplacements, Such as E-WEBs or things like that. While "Medium" and "Heavy" are the ones used on Starfighters, Tanks and the like. At least that's what I came to believe when reading the description of Duraplast when compared to the other weapons mentioned in the same context, I never once thought it was the kind put on tanks or starfighters. That would be nuts.
Switch it to heavy blaster cannon and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom