Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Halifax's Howlers, Light Infantry Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Halifax's Howlers
Intent: To flesh out NPC units, and to improve Firemane’s arsenal.
Affiliation: Tygaran Alliance, Firemane Industries & Technology

Availability: Unique

Quality: A - Elite

Type: Infantry - Light

Strength: 10

Description: Halifax's Howler's have seen action primarily on Castameer and most notably Atrisia. Sgt. Charles Halifax's squad were deployed along with the entire Lion's Maw company on Castameer. On Atrisia, Sgt. Halifax and Major Lavali Sanjeet led the Howlers on the ground, setting up what was then Command Post Ardarvia. Halifax and his team were assembled prior to Castameer but hadn't had any time to get to know each other until after. They briefly celebrated victory over the Sith on Tygara before being brought out to Atrisia. Halifax and the Howlers not only established the command post but waited for reinforcements and defended the post against rogue Mandalorian forces. Turning nine artillery units around from targeting the Palace to the forces toward the South past the bridge that linked Jar'Kai to Nuyen City.

Halifax's squad is a mix of men and women from Dahomey, Tygara and other planets.

Links:

• Threads

• Equipment

[member="Symara Tarriq"]

Alright the submission looks good. Theres just something I need addressed:
  • Development Thread: I need you to give me the # of relevant posts from the Rebellion of Atrisia as there are over 800 posts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom