Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half Moon Help

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

On the moon above Imahaylan, something rather peculiar was going on. Usually it was quite full of noise. Monk droids pursuing their daily business of non violence and peace. But it had gone quiet...too quiet. A patrol had been sent up as a precaution. This too was quiet. And then, a distress call, and not from the patrol. It was asking for a single individual to come and help, the very Stardust.

Across the villages that were on the moon not a single droid would be in sight. The patrol ship was left there, untouched with it's ramp down. If one were to answer they would no doubt be put off by this quite eerie atmosphere.

[member="C-02"]

Troubling reports from the moon above, usually communication was a constant thing, but one day it suddenly just went silent without warning. A patrol went up and had gone dark not responding at all

So that meant star was sending herself up, arriving in her fighting she looked out seeing not a soul around and the patrol ship was just setting there, landing beside it she opened the canopy and hopped out westars drawn as she scanned the area

Upon the moon, there was little more than dust and buildings, and the patrol ship. Nothing stirred as her ship landed. The distress beacon was still active, coming from a nearby building but for now, nothing moved. Nothing uttered a word. All was silent and motionless...as if the place was dead. Even the Force felt quiet here. Something was terribly wrong.

If she approached the ship, it would seem in pristine condition. No signs of a struggle, no signs of fighting. All that was missing was all cargo. Weapons, supplies. As if scavenged of what was inside, save for a few dusted prints on the floor of the ship trailing down the ramp.

She looked around, tapping her gauntlet as she looked around the area, maybe hoping to find if the crew ran off somewhere, then again the force would tell her. Sighing she approached the ship looking it over and noted everything was taken that wasnt bolted down

Looking to the ramp she began to follow the prints westars moving as she used her 360 degree vision to her advantage

She looked around, tapping her gauntlet as she looked around the area, maybe hoping to find if the crew ran off somewhere, then again the force would tell her. Sighing she approached the ship looking it over and noted everything was taken that wasnt bolted down

Looking to the ramp she began to follow the prints westars moving as she used her 360 degree vision to her advantage

As the tracks led deeper into the village, the quiet still deafening...something broke the silence. Something was moving atop the buildings. Quiet murmurings. Heavy footsteps, clanking now and then whatever they were. Silhouettes, some human-like and some bulkier would be seen atop the buildings. They were moving in as shadows began appearing down sides of buildings, coming closer and closer.

It seemed that at least one thing decided to show itself, further down a door opened. And there was a droid, a protocol droid waving her forth. Beckoning her, out of danger. Danger that was apparent as droids began appearing all around, blasters and makeshift weapons at the ready to take on the force-user organic.

[member="C-02"]

Her heavy footfalls was all that was heard for awhile, however soon she heard noises and turned her visor to look for electronics...that was a immediate regret as she looked around seeing a good amount approaching her. Turning her visor to normal view she raised her hands

easy! It's me the queen of imahalyan I'm here to...feth

They had blasters and makeshift weapons, someone chanhed their oil with something else...seems they didnt like it. Raising her blasters to aim she was hopelessly outnumbered, however she spotted a protocol deoid waving her for a door. Taking it she ran for it pulling him inside and turned firing at the console to close the door

maybe you can answer my questions...

The droids were already bringing up their scopes and blunt weaponry upon her. Watching, ready to take action against her. And as soon as she began moving, they too did so. Unleashing a hailfire, spears sailing through the air, blaster bolts scorching the dirt around her. As soon as Stardust was inside, there was the sound of continued firing at the door...till it stopped as suddenly as it began. The protocol droid seemed alarmed, and it seemed to change a color almost when grabbed.

It stumbled there for a moment. Then looking to her, seemed to be most grateful. "Thank you, mistress, thank you" the protocol said while attempting a bow. "They have lost their circuits! Waving around weapons, in such a peaceful place! Most unreasonable, they have been" the protocol droid waddled over to a table, standing by it. Nothing else was inside living nor droid. Only them two. And oddly enough a table with food... "Please, sit. Eat in my thanks."

[member="C-02"]

She let a breath out, however a dash of light caught her eyes as she glanced to the protocol droid, must've been a quick trick of the light however she wasnt letting her guard down just yet not after that.

yeah, its unlike them to take up arms and attack anything living...

She followed him, one westar out on alert as she looked to the table lined with food, frowning she approached it and put a hand near it feeling the warm food....which made absolutely no sense and caused star to raise her blaster

I'm no fool at all, foods warm as if others been here but I'm not gettimg any life signs, start talking, build date, model number everything

The protocol droid only tilted itself in a somewhat speculating fashion. Looking over her, for...something perhaps. While doing so, it simply listened, not saying a word. Occasionally it would look over to the door that had been locked behind her to keep those maniacal droids out. Then she checked the food...and when aimed upon, the droid just stood there. Stardust threw questions out there. Well, it was only a matter of time.

"Stardust Solus Skirae" said a rather...familiar, grating voice. A buzz that would have been in the back of her memory. "I mean no harm. Not this time....I simply ask for one's help. And how rude it is might I say, to draw a weapon on your savior?" Slowly the droid shed it's disguise. Revealing a familiar skeletal frame, two large eyes with red markings over dark steel. "It has been too long. How's the family?"

[member="C-02"]

That voice, it made her grip on her blaster tighten as she slowly drew a saber and held it at the ready. Putting a table length of distance between the two of then as she kept aimed for his central wiring and then spoke

had I known it was YOU 02 I'd of taken my own chances to the droids instead of being cooped up on a room with you

She said, moving around that table a bit as she watched the disguise fall away to reveal his true form, visor never looking away from him as she spoke again

that's not important, what's important is you telling me what the feth is going on before I make it look like jawas ripped you to shreds

C-02 stood at the other side of the table. Keeping right to where it was stood, not even flinching when the lightsaber was drawn and activated in it's direction. Occasionally, one of it's eyes seemed to blink or shift angle of it's gaze to another point before returning to her. "You would be dead fast without help. The whole moon has turned. A virus, or remotely hacked, I do not know." And the droid wished it did know. But every chance to grab a sample, one of the droids outside, others came to fire quickly upon it. Causing C-02 to be trapped, here.

"I want your help. To solve this crisis, to save these droids that suffer by their own means, driven by an unseen madness. No tricks," the droid put up it's hands to show it was unarmed. "And these droids are kin to me. Help a poor sinner here, won't you?" Lowering one of it's hands for her to grasp. A sign of agreement.

[member="C-02"]

Her saber held strong in his direction, eyes narrowing at him. The saber soon deactivated yet her blaster remained out as she put the saber on her belt and looked to his hand as she reached out with her hand and shook

if they werent a risk to my people below I'd blast my way out and leave you to your fate trapped here...but since this is a mutual problem...I'll make a exception this time

She let go quickly, still untrusting of her rival, blaster holstered as she took a breath and sighed

so, how long has this been going on? Better yet why are you here

C-02 still had it's hand out, it's fingers held still, pointing right out toward her. Still it was quiet outside...too quiet. C-02 did not like just how quiet it was, as that was how the droid did things for ambushes. Keeping it quiet to take the enemy by surprise. Though that was too predictable, even C-02 added ambience in to atmosphere of ambushes and assaults. Stardust took the hand, and the droid shook it. "I never understand how you keep to these promises. A simple touch of the hands. What compels one to stick to the promise?" the droid asked aloud, then withdrew the metal hand.

"How long? Five rotations as far as I recall. It is how long I have been here" C-02 began to explain, pulling up a chair. On the table, a holographic projection appeared. One that C-02 could manage, to move. It was a map of the village they were in, and the area around it. "Ever since taking your husband's appearance and learning of this place, I come here. To relax, as you organics call it." The map seemed to move, as C-02's hand passed over it. "Several signals began from the port. A strange ship...then this started. Droids attacked droids. The patrol that was sent here? Taken. No doubt dead."

[member="C-02"]

honor, and trust in the one you made the deal with

She said simply, removing her helmet feeling the lekku armor retract and unseal as she sat it down, hard green eyes staring at him then the table as she looked the projection over as she gingerly took a seat and nodded

prefer you DONT use his appearance anymore...least I hope in asking you wont. This place is peaceful for a reason or at least was....

Stars eyes pulled up info quickly, then blinked it away as she looked at the port as she watched the projection run and then frowned

smart, someone taking over this planet could cut off imahalyan...but it seems they havent hit past controlling the population so...that makes me wonder their true intentions

The droid seemed rather amused by that fact. Honor, trust. There were many things that the droid could not honor any longer, could not see trust in anymore. So much time wasted on such...little things such as honor and trust. Yet now, C-02 had to 'follow along' to these, at the very least for now. For the sake of this droid sanctuary. And at her mention of never impersonating her husband, C-02 could not even hold back laughing aloud at that. It had been quite a time, that. "So much fun, wasn't it? We learned so much about each other then. He would not mind, I am sure if I impersonated him for one day...but I will respect your wishes" C-02 promised. In perhaps the least trustworthy tone for a droid.

C-02 spun the map around a bit, as if a child affected by boredom. "It is not to take over Imahaylan. I assure that. Not enough resources...and you could easily blast this place for orbit in a flash, like you organics tend to do" C-02 made sure she heard it's words. "Their true intentions I do not yet understand."

hey now, not all of us organics like delta base zeroing a damn planet ah...I'm gonna just call you cotuu... anyhow

Glancing to the map she frowned a little bit, this moon had little use aside from the scraps

if their not wanting to invade why take over the population? Hmm..maybe more answer will be found if we head to the port

C-02 C-02

"Cotuu....nothing original?" C-02 asked, with what seemed to be an attempt at humor. "You organics like do things the quickest way, do you not?" The droid asked, circling around the table slowly. And as the droid did, it listened. Surely yes, there was a reason. The port? It would be dangerous.

"A sound idea. If this whole village was not crawling with droids filled with murderous intent. We must do this my way if you wish to live. You are...tall. And stick out like a sore thumb here." The droid had a plan in mind to solve that problem, of course.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom