Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Hale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valgærd

[video]https://soundcloud.com/disturbed1/down-with-the-sickness[/video]​

Divider1.png

giphy.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Age: 40s, I guess. Dunno, I don't bother countin' no more
  • Force Sensitivity: Knight, but I'm not much of a knight. I kill stuff. Make sure it stays dead. That means force users too
  • Species: Human, although some would say I'm a monster. I guess I'd agree
  • Appearance: Looks? Ha. This face ain't built for beauty. It's built to take a beating and keep on tickin'. I got an ugly mug, but at least it can't get any worse. Built like a freighter, though. If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's watchin' the fear on the faces of the bullies when 7 feet o' muscle and tank top in a leather duster appears at the other end of the alley, just for them.
Divider1.png

SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Hale
  • Loyalties: The Donna, The Family
  • Wealth: Money? Nah, I ain't got a lotta money. Enough to get from today til tomorrow, that's about it
  • Notable Possessions: Notable? I guess the coat on my back is pretty notable, blood don't stick to it so much, y'see
  • Skills: I'm good at one thing: Killin'. You put a blade or a gun in my hand I'll do it with those. You don't got that? I'll use my mits.
  • Personality: I'm not real smart. When I need to find something out, I just go out and find somebody that knows more than me, and I go and I ask them. Sometimes I ask pretty hard. I know I don't fit in. I've got a condition. I get confused sometimes. When you got a condition, it's bad to forget your medicine.
Gcg5.gif

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Whatever I got. Usually my fists
  • Combat Function: I protect the Donna. That's my function. We get into a scrap, I make her stand aside, get outta there. I take over. After all, I can take a hell of a lot more hits to the face than she can. As for form? Eh, don't got time for all that fancy stuff. I learned on the streets, not some fancy schmancy academy. I shoot guns, swing blades, I'm good at that. If I can't throw you far enough, I use the force. If you're tryin' to run away, might use it to drag you back to face my judgement. Don't got time for other tricks.
Strengths

+ Hits Like a Freighter: You ever had a whole lotta angry Rourke barrelling towards ya at speed? No? Not something you tend to forget

+ Tough as Nails: You want me dead, you'll have to shoot me in the head, and enough times to make sure

+ Combat Experience: You know what they say; fear an old man in a profession where men die young

+ The Force: Oh what's that, you thought a big dumb brute like me couldn't use the force? How 'bout I throw you at that wall four or five times. Lucky for you I can't count much higher than that

Weaknesses

- Gets Confused Sometimes: I got a condition. I forget to take my medication. I get confused sometimes, a little slow.

- Kinda Slow: Hey, hulkin' around 310lbs of muscle ain't as easy as it looks. Takes a while for me to turn all the way around sometimes, y'know?

- Two Trick Pony: Didn't get to learn in no fething academy, didn't need it. I can pull you closer to my fists or push you off the edge of a cliff, didn't need to learn any more than that where I came from

- Martyr: I don't quit fights. Ever. The Donna? She's worth dyin' for. Worth killin' for. Worth goin' to the netherworld for. Amen.

Divider1.png

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
I came into the world the usual way, screaming, naked, covered in somebody else's blood. Plan to leave it that way too. Ma didn't have a lotta money, so I learned pretty quick how to do jobs to help out. She worked too, at three different jobs. Sometimes she worked at home, inviting around guys that I didn't like. One of 'em didn't like her, left ma with bruises. That day I learned how to fight.

Grew up real quick. Helped out when I could. One day the guy whose nose I broke came back, lookin' to mend his wounded pride. Ma didn't like seeing me fight so she stepped between us. Fether beat her up real bad. She didn't make it. Neither did he.

Did 20 years for that one. Needed work when I got out, too bad not many places hire killers like me. Then I met the Donna.

The night is hot as hell. I'm in a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town. I'm staring at a goddess, she's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more second wondering how I've gotten so lucky...She smells like angels oughta smell. The perfect woman. The goddess.

From there it's all kinda history. Some men came for her. She woke up. Woke me up too. I broke their arms so they couldn't fire their weapons. Then I broke their faces for good measure. The goddess offers me a job. Calls herself "Donna", although says her name is something else. Not sure about that, but I get confused sometimes. Haven't left her side ever since.

Rouke.gif

"Most People think Hale is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face"

Divider1.png

Valgærd

[member="Jyoti Nooran"] hi, thank you so much for looking at my submission! Also thank you for pointing that out, I've touched up his combat form and strengths and weaknesses to reflect his force abilities (please don't mind his attitude, Rourke is big and dumb and angry and really fun to write). If he needs any more changes please let me know! :)

[member="Ahtemis"]

Oh no, that's quite alright, I can tell this is all written from the character's perspective, it's a nice touch.

I just wanted some details on the way he uses the Force to give people a good idea of what they're dealing with when interacting with the character.

The only other issue I have is with the name. It's too similar to the actor's real name. Please change this.

Valgærd

[member="Jyoti Nooran"] thank you! Haha I wondered if that had been top poignant a name, I guess was just too excited to see him in action. Name updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom