Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hakora's Sword

Grand Moff Helranth

Grand Moff of the Sith Empire

Image Source: Google
Intent: A personal weapon for Hakora "Vex"
Development Thread:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/61111-a-spark-turns-into-a-flame(songsteel)
Manufacturer: Unknown
Model: Songsteel Sword
Affiliation: Hakora Vex
Modularity: N/a
Production: Unique
Material: Songsteel, Vibration Cell 3, Veshok
Classification: Sword
Size: One-handed
Length: .85 M
Weight: 2 kg
Special Features:

-Vibration Cell: Makes it able to cut deep, bigger wounds.
-Songsteel: Very light and sharp.

Description:

This sword belonged to a pirate captain that was Vex's rival. He took it from his dead body and has carried it ever sense. It is crafted with a pure Songsteel blade and slight curved edge. The hilt is made by a hard, polished Yeshock tree and a vibration cell to give it extra damage to counter balance the light steel. It is not as good at cutting as a lightsaber, but can cont through light armor like butter and make nice work of medium armor while doing little to heavy armor and nothing to mandalorian armor. Due to the crafting of the blade it doesn't lose an edge.

Grand Moff Helranth

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

Yes, I did not make this character when I made that. This song steel was originally meant to make a sword for Valdra, but I am killing off Valdra so I just decided to use it for Vex and not waste it. I was also going to originally give it to Lanax Grayson my alt to craft it, but this sword is simple so I don't need a company.

Hakora Vex said:

Yes, I did not make this character when I made that. This song steel was originally meant to make a sword for Valdra, but I am killing off Valdra so I just decided to use it for Vex and not waste it. I was also going to originally give it to Lanax Grayson my alt to craft it, but this sword is simple so I don't need a company.
You cannot use/trade/give dev threads to alts or other characters/writers without a thread that somehow has the materials granted to that other character (that was not present in the dev thread), such as purchasing, stealing, etc. As such this will need a new development thread in order to obtain the songsteel for this submission.

Grand Moff Helranth

Then I will simply resubmit it as Valdra and then give the weapon. simple.

Darth Valdra is Hakora Vex, look at the bio. I am restarting the character so it is the same character.

Grand Moff Helranth

Hence reboot. Hakora is my default main character, just I make him differently.

I also looked at the rules posted here, I don't see it saying a thing about it. May I see where this rule is coming from?

[member="Hakora Vex"] It is a general understanding that you've done a dev thread ICly with the character that will be using the item that you're developing for. To clarify that I will use this as an example to make it a stand out rule then since the loophole was found. I ask that you either use the dev thread and submit the weapon you're creating with the account you've done the dev with or do another development thread. I suggest the first.

I understand the reboot, which is why I'm suggesting just submitting it with the account that did the dev thread and place the affiliation with the new character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom