Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hail-fellow-well-met (Sorel)

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

"Oh, they're busy as crap, don't worry about keepin' them straight. Heck, most of'em flit in and out so I can't keep'em straight myself." He grinned back at Sorel as he slipped through the messy freighter. "Besides, you don't strike me as the kind of Jedi that needs to be the centre of attention, and they're not the kinds of people that make other folks the centre of attention, so it all works out."

He led her past a gutted starfighter, through a machine shop, and into a somewhat grimy sitting area - with a kitchenette. A meter-tall long-necked tortoise hummed off-key and presented both of them with steaming bowls. Jorus flopped down at a sheetmetal table.

"Sorel, this is Noomay. Combat medic, Master of the Force-"

"Tchah. The Force has no masters, Captain Merrill, only servants and parasites." The Bereth-Aku scratched the joints of his shell. "Good to meet you, Sorel. What brought you to Ahch-To?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom