Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hai there :D

Well hello there fellow rp'ers! :)

I have seen all the Star wars movies hella lot and ejoy rping star wars, I have done many star wars rps with a close friend but she has gone off star wars now.

I am looking for a partenr to rp with, I am open to ideas, weather it be the films or the cartoon series. I usually do Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi, however I will be willing to switch to other characters.

If you are intrested in rping with me, send me a message or comment and I will get back to you ASAP.

~IronThor1

IronThor1 said:
I usually do Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi,

Welcome to the site, unfortunately we don't allow Canon characters to be roleplayed, especially since our timeline is so far out from the movies.
What we do is create our own characters, so if you have any questions about that feel free to ask. :)

[member="IronThor1"]

[member="IronThor1"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, please be sure to make yourself familiar to our rules and timeline which you can find from the menu on the top of the site under the tabs of "Rules" and "Holonet". :)

Thanks guys!

I do have my own characters, there are the ones I use sometimes.

My OC is Lenia, she is from Ryloth.

If any of you wish to rp, dont hesitate to ask me!

~IronThor1

Welcome to me!

What kind of character do you intend on playing? If you don't have a specific intent: let us know so we can guide you to what YOU want to play! Plus all of the people that are above this post have a distinct smell of dead wampa's body odor. Like the butt odor.

Me? I am adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom