Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hai :3

Hello everyone!

I recently just found out about this RP forum from a friend. I'm a fan of Star Wars, although no where near as familiar with it as the rest of you. Also, this is my first time actually RPing on a forum so I'm quite the newbie.

I look forward to RPing with you all, after I look around some more and get myself situated.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcoming~

I really appreciate how kind everyone is and can't wait to get rolling myself.

I'll probably be really confused and clumsy regarding how everything goes, but hopefully that'll improve over the next few days or week.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Navio"]

Greetings, once you'll get started and need a custom signature made, let me know, I can help you out :p

Just ask around, I never cease to disappoint with my sturdy metal body *Slowly looks to [member="Valeria Aetani"] to see if she cracks*

Welcome to the site! I hope that you enjoy the people and the times that you will have here with us, including the perverse moments from the proclaimed grownups on the site..... *stares at the people*

Yes....

Well if you need any help, or would like to RP some time, you can PM me by going to my profile and clicking on the button that says something along the lines of sending me a message, or hit my RP interest thread that is located in my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom