Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Denied H.M.I.S Hyperion | Project Twin Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
fondor_shipyards_absolute_class_star_dreadnaught_by_shoguneagle_db34bkr-pre.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To begin Project: Dais [Classified]
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Battlecruiser
  • Length: 5,000 Meters
  • Width: 3,000 Meters
  • Height: 2,500 Meters
  • Armament: Extreme
    • 2x Orbital Auto Cannons [Swivel Mounted; Increased Range;]
    • 250 Heavy Turbolasers [Kyber Enhanced; Increased Range; Barbette Variant; Swivel Mounted]
    • 40 SPHA Turbolaser Batteries [Installed in Ventral, Aft and Auxiliary Hangers]
    • 1,445 Ion Railguns
    • 700 Turbolaser Batteries [Barbette Variant; Swivel Mounted; Increased Range; Kyber Enhanced]
    • 700 Ion Cannon [Swivel Mounted; Increased Range]
  • Defenses:
    • Ray Shields
    • Particle Shields
    • Energy Shields
    • 2,250 Point Defense Cannons
    • Anti-Starfighter Defense System
  • Hangar Space: Average
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 25 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 2 squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
  • Speed Rating: Very Low
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Bridge
  • Secondary Bridge
  • Flight Deck
  • Observation Deck
  • Senor System [Battlecruiser Class, Military Grade]
  • Communications System. [Battlecruiser Class, Military Grade]
  • Interlocking Shield System [Battlecruiser Class, Military Grade]
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Shields
  • Communications
  • Flight Deck
  • Observation Deck
  • Death Star Protocol - Disconnect's main weapon from the rest of the ship and allows the ship to survive although severely crippled
STRENGTHS
  • Overwhelming Firepower
  • Bombardment and Anti-Capital Weaponry
  • Secondary Bridge
  • Death Star Protocols
WEAKNESSES
  • Overexposed Flight Deck - The starfighter command bridge is exposed at the underside of the shipship, a rather unusual design.
  • Cannons Overexposed when firing
DESCRIPTION

The Hyperion, is the first of the Twin Titans Project, a secret intiave by Vice Admiral Tykar Valkorion to create two perfect flagship for a yet undisclosed purpose however it is suspected by many in the Sith-Armada to be huge considering the amount of funding directed to Korriban by the Sith-Imperial Banking Clan.

The warship was originally conceived as a mobile space station that could carry several thousand troopers into combat and although it maintains it's original mandate, it's primary design was reworked by Tykar who sought for the vessel to be a beast in combat and bastion of the Dark Side

The Hyperion is the first Sith vessel to be equipped with the powerful Modified Orbital Bombardment Cannons, which incredible range posses the ability to shread enemy fleets to pieces provided they have the proper reinforcements.

While the Hyperion's true purpose is unknown, it is known that the vessel is one of the most powerful ships in the Sith Arsenal

Last edited:
Darth Zveris Darth Zveris

Before we go any further with the submission the Orbital Bombardment Particle Cannons are classed as a superweapon by Wookiepedia.

As per Chaos rules superweapons may not be used except with staff consent for events and must be destroyed at the end of the event..

Please remove them, otherwise, I will have no choice but to deny the submission.

Thank you for making those adjustments for me. However, your link is going to the standard turbolaser page on wookiepedia instead of the heavy turbolaser which I have provided here.

Could you also please provide a little more clarity on what the Overexposed Flight deck weakness actually entails?

Thank you for adding the turbolaser link, but why are you using a self-propelled turbolaser on a ship? Can it move around?

Also, I'm not sure I still understand the over-exposed flight deck weakness, the starfighter command bridge is exposed, but not the flight deck? What effect will this have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom