Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Gwenivere Daviana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Gwenivere Daviana
Loyalties: Harrip Far
Role: Force Ghost who gives Harrip advice and will show intervene between him and another person if she can help
Development Threads: Mentions here. Will make appearances later on, mostly small barely noticeable.
Species: Zabrak
Force-Sensitive: One with the Force
Appearance: She has horns in a ovoid around her head, with long flowing hair from the center down her back. She has a single scar along her left side of the face, leading from her temple down to cheek bone. She is a ghostly white, like the Force ghosts from the movies.
Personality: Friendly, calm, and supportive. Seems to have infinite patience.
Weapon of Choice: Nothing, dead
Wealth: None
Combat Function: None.
Skills: Beyond talking to Harrip, none
Notable Possessions: None.
Other Notes: She is the woman that Harrip killed when he was forced into experiments by his master. Because he was attached to her, she stayed behind to help him as much she could. Beyond trying to help him through his time of plague. She continues to remind him that it was not his fault, but Harrip does not listen. Only recently has she begun to appear. This is due to going through an emotional stress that awoke his memories of her in a recent doctor's visit (the mentioned thread). He finds her comforting and wishes that he could bring her back.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Harrip"]

While I do not mind the idea of a force ghost having one myself that follows me around... I cannot allow something that can just heal you and attack but cannot be attacked themselves. Please remove the affecting of the physical world through healing and push and this is golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom