Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gwenavere Firestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
A strangely mixed bag of Force Energy.
Name: Gwenavere Firestone
Loyalties: Felix Firestone
Role: His older sister
Development Threads: [Please link to threads where this character has played a role. Not mandatory, but helpful, especially when powerful or skilled NPCs are involved. Master level NPCs will require at least one development thread, the length dependent on their powers and skills.]
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: Gwenavere Firestone stands at 6 feet and 3 inches. She has long silver hair down to the center of her back, blue eyes, and a pale white skin, and she typically wears a Sith robe she stole from the Empire once, but has 5 lightsabers of different color crystal usages on her belt.
Personality: Gwenavere is always strangely calm despite having her home burned down by an angry mob 3 years ago, but perhaps she's hiding her sorrow in a smile.
Weapon of Choice: As a collector of old lightsabers, she has 5 on her belt she tends to use for different occasions.
Wealth: 500,000 credits
Combat Function: Gwenavere served as Felix's mentor in how to use a lightsaber, though she failed, she can use a lightsaber herself, and to an almost devastating effect.
Skills: She was self-taught
Notable Possessions: 5 lightsabers including that of her father
Other Notes:

Alright.

Felix Firestone said:
she typically wears a Sith robe she stole from the Empire once, but has 5 lightsabers of different color crystal usages on her belt.
It's odd enough for an NFU to own a lightsaber but to own five? Either you're going to need a really good explanation for this and a dev thread or bring it down to one.

Felix Firestone said:
Personality: Gwenavere is always strangely calm despite having her home burned down by an angry mob 3 years ago, but perhaps she's hiding her sorrow in a smile.
More details, please. This is one aspect of her personality. Add more.

Felix Firestone said:
Weapon of Choice: As a collector of old lightsabers, she has 5 on her belt she tends to use for different occasions.
It's rare for an NFU to be able to use a lightsaber. Without the force it's not as effective, too. As with having five I'll refer to what I said earlier.

Felix Firestone said:
Wealth: 500,000 credits
Can you elaborate why she has so many credits?

Felix Firestone said:
Combat Function: Gwenavere served as Felix's mentor in how to use a lightsaber, though she failed, she can use a lightsaber herself, and to an almost devastating effect.
Elaborate: Are you saying she failed her lightsaber training but is still more or less an expert?

Felix Firestone said:
Skills: She was self-taught
This is not a skill. Cooking, fishing, woodcraft, and juggling are skills. Please elaborate here what notable skills she has.

Felix Firestone said:
Notable Possessions: 5 lightsabers including that of her father
Again, refer to what I said earlier.

Felix Firestone said:
Other Notes:
I would honestly use this to add a bit of a history. Someone who owns a lightsaber (possibly more) and can use it but is not force-sensitive should have a bit of a background worth mentioning.

[member="Felix Firestone"]

A strangely mixed bag of Force Energy.
Anja Aj'Rou said:
Elaborate: Are you saying she failed her lightsaber training but is still more or less an expert?
She's more of an adept at it, and it wasn't her who failed lightsaber training, it was Felix.

Either way, archive this please, I'll bring it back up when I think of a lot more and have a different internet connection, seeing how I can't seem to keep an edit at first and in the middle of making Bazette for this topic, I grew to like the character concept more than just having her as a NPC, so I'll be RPing as Bazette Royalflame for the time being.

[member="Felix Firestone"]

Very well.

Please don't do this again, though. Write out a draft somewhere else like Google Docs or Word and then do all the possible edits there. Frankly that should be stuff you change up and do before you sub, so it's not very respectful of our time.

Marking for archive.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom