Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guns Lots of Guns

He didn't hear Sara come near him until she was too close for him to hide his emotions. The agent, quickly brushed his tear away as she turned the corner and sniffed. He wasn't used to sharing his emotions with strangers or near strangers. Even through missions like this, agents like Brent were supposed to keep their cards very close their chest. Like the Jedi, agents were forbidden from attachment. This was not because of some religious ideology but something so much bigger. An agent with an attachment could be manipulated or twisted into doing things to harm their nation.

"My dad," he said slowly and vaguely, "for a long time he hasn't been well. He was injured and put in a wheel chair. That was why I signed up, to take care of the bills."

The agent swallowed and calmed his emotions. He was sure he could give basic, flat details without harming anyone. "My dad was diagnosed with Lymphoma today. And things do not look good."

[member="Sara Lee Jones"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom