Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guns, Booze, and Good Friends

Stepping over the bodies, he stood behind [member="Dax Fyre"], meeting eyes with the Zabrack. This one could,could be trouble. Pulling the knife from his shoulder, the wound instantly repaired itself, thanks to his time on the Purgatory. Spinning knife in his palm, he left light trail of blood on his wrist. "They hate me...mainly due to the fact I blew up this ugly mofo's dad and brother... After they killed my partner." That got the red Zabrack's attention, a low growl being heard.

[member="Aerin Kath"]

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
"Well aint that just dandy," Aerin shakes his head and places a hand on his hip, his right one still holding the silver cylinder, " Zabrack, you do realize he's a forcer, I'm a forcer, and our friend here," he gestures to Dax, "is too"

[member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"And all three of us have survived hell. So just walkaway. Before you get hurt." The big man's lips curled back, a guttural growl coming from the back of his throat. Tension rose as he stared back at the three men. And then he stepped aside. Dax stepped forward, not even glancing at the Zabrak.

[member="Aerin Kath"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

The Zabrack gave [member="Aerin Kath"] a death glare as they walked out, but grabbed Nates shoulder before he could step out. "This isn't over, I'll find you. And when I do you'll wish you mother kept-" the fire reignited behind his eyes, and he gave a blood curdling scream, slamming the knife into the Zabrack's leg, only to dispose of the weapon so he could use his hands.

Kicking the red man out the door, he was back on him, now repeatedly punching the man in the face, his hands tearing open only to repair themselves as he swung again. The remaining house members would all be in shock, until they realized the other two weren't occupied, they began to fire their blasters, screaming insults.

Looking up, he would fling out his pistol, and send on a hot into the fuel canister of a nearby speeder bike, causing burnt bodies to fly through the air. As he heard the Zabrack groan underneath him, he would place the barrel of the pistol against his head, shoulders heaving as he struggled not to pull the trigger. "Don't ever or me see you again, or I swear to God I will end you." Standing, he blasted a surviving member without a glance, making his way over to [member="Dax Fyre"] and [member="Aerin Kath"]. "Are you guys okay?"

The Reaper of Won Shasot
As the shooting broke out, Dax drew his saber, the deep thrum of the orange blade becoming a violnet crackle as blaster bolts were deflected towards various shooting patrons. As the din of gunfire subsided Dax looked at the man. "Ok was that really necessary? I mean I get that he insulted your mama but that was a bit much.."

Giving his friend a slightly crazy grin, he would pat his shoulder. "I needed to vent out, sorry man. But you know how my mother died right? And no offense, but two dozen pirates against one... hell if it was me I probably would've died. Just looking out for ya."
[member="Dax Fyre"] and [member="Aerin Kath"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"I didn't know that. I'm sorry man. But hey, just cause I'm younger than you doesn't mean I can't handle myself!" Dax said to his friend, looking around at the multitudes of bodies and injured men strewn across the path. "Although two dozen. That's a lot." he muttered to himself.

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Aerin simply smirks and nods in understanding about the venting and such, "Just glad more aren't coming for the time being," Aerin winces as he steps over a dead body, "by the force we killed a lot of people today."

[member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax turned to the less violent of the three. "Is that really different from any other day for us?" Dax asked, only half sarcastic. "Well, where too next boys? And please pick somewhere where everyone doesn't wanna kill us? I enjoy living."

[member="Aerin Kath"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom