Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guns, Booze, and Good Friends

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The small bar already milled with activity, people milling about and talking, a sudden hearty laugh, and a roar of cheering suddenly rising as someone scored a point in gravball. Dax sat at the bar, a glass of Corellian Whiskey sliding towards him, only to be stopped by his hand. He had somehow arrived slightly early, despite the fact he'd left his ship late, the sidewalks relatively empty. Taking a sip from his glass he awaited his friends to join him.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
[member="Aerin Kath"]

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
"Anyone seen my buddy Dax?" The now 21 year-old looked tired but still smiling, "he told me to meet him at this bar and I can't seem to find him anywhere," he looks right past [member="Dax Fyre"] to the bartender, he winks though after a second and looks the young jedi up and down, "how are you doing man, haven't seen you in ages."
He looks around awaiting their other friend, [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Laughing Dax clapped his older friend on the back, "Damn good my friend! And yu? I heard you earned your knighthood! Congrats on that!". Signalling to the bartender for another drink as he spoke, another Corellian Whiskey slid towards the two young men.

[member="Aerin Kath"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Stepping into the dimly lit establishment, he searched with fiery eyes for his friends, identifying them in the crowd of drunk pedestrians. Only wearing jeans, some skater shoes and his jacket(check bio) he was completely casual and at home, only obvious thing was his holster carrying his two pistols, and maybe the two lightsabers attached to his thigh as well.
"Hey guys, long time no see."

[member="Aerin Kath"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Turning to the late arriving companion Dax grinned at him, "Not long enough" he joked, the older bounty hunter's weapons not fazing Dax in the slightest. After all they were all carrying.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Aerin Kath"]

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
"I don't drink guys, though thanks for the thought, more for you I guess." he politely pushes the drink away and pats Nate on the shoulder, "Good to see you bud, nice to see you're as hot and as safe as ever." Smiling as he says this.

[member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax shrugged and then pushed the glass towards Nate, "Any good catches lately?" he inquired, "Cause if there are, you're payin.". A mischeivous glint shown in his eyes as he said this. It was going to be a fun night.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Aerin Kath"]

Raising an eyebrow at his friend, he would shake his head smiling. "Likewise Aerin." Now turning to [member="Dax Fyre"], he would struggle not to laugh. "Alright, I can see that as being fair." Slipping the bar tender a few credits, it would ensure that the drinks would keep flowing. Despite the fact that he wasn't a very big drinker.
[member="Aerin Kath"]

Flashing [member="Dax Fyre"] his teeth in a grin, he would let his burning gaze sweep over the o the occupants of the bar, a few in the back who appeared to be Mercenaries catching his eye. "I wish that was the truth."

[member="Aerin Kath"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax looked in the same direction as Nate, noting the same mercenaries. "Marks of yours?" he asked, his hand restong on his saber. Not that mercenaries were uncommon, but it wouldn't be a surprise if any particular mercenary had a mark on some world or another.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Aerin Kath"]

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
"Don't do anything stupid, we're here to have fun and relax... then again you probably find bar-fights fun," Aerin just shakes his head chuckling, he asks the bartender for some water and a bit of fresh fruit after he notices his friend's gaze on the mercs.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Dax Fyre"]

"Nope, but I'll give them some marks." His voice now having that deadly tone, he pulled out his pistol, dropping it on the table in front of him, his fiery gaze burning into the nerve in the back. In the Hunter/Merc world openly showing that you are prepared for a fight is a sign that hey, this kids wants a shoot out. The dim lights reflected off the polished black surface of his pistol, the safety already deactivated. "They're a rival faction, they see the trident on my wrist, there's probably more outside smoking." Looking at Aerin, he would give a grim smile. "Yeah, actually I do."

[member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Aerin Kath"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax sighed and knocked back the rest of his drink. "Aiming to kill or capture?" Dax asked. It wasn't a party without a fight or two was it?

[member="Aerin Kath"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Nodding approvingly as his younger friend gulped down the rest of his drink. That was some hard stuff. "Neither, I'm gonna finish this rivalry once and for all." Patting his two friends on the shoulder, he rose, "stay back at first." his tall frame blocking out some of the light. In one hand was a drink, the other rested on his holster as he approached the corner, all eyes in the establishment on him as he approached the five or six mercs in the back.

[member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Aerin Kath"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax watched the taller man approach the mercs, quietly drawing his blaster from the holster. Just in case...the alcohol had started to affect him slightly, the room seemingly louder than it actually was.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Aerin Kath"]

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
"Why do I gotta get into these situations..." he puts his hand in front of Dax and places his other on a silver cylinder on his hip, "let's try form 0 first, if they don't stop, then we go in deep." He sighs in exasperation.

As his friends were busy talking in the back, he was right in the center of a rival house, all armed around him with shivs and pistols. After one told him to run back to the whore of a mother he had, all hell broke loose. Eyes now raging with miniature infernos inside, he went from 0 to 100 like a bat out of hell.

Swinging his fist at the leader who spoke, he felt the man's nose crush under the impact, his head flipping back as he collapsed. The others instantly began to scream, son stabbing and the others blasting. Ducking he first shot, he took a sigh in the shoulder, not even giving it a second glance. Grabbing the barrel of a pistol, he pulled the man into his hand, smashing the man's head against a table nearby. As another jumped on his back, he would grab the man by his collar, throwing him down onto the table that just broke another man's skull.

Picking the man's pockets, he sent a knife cartwheeling into the last remaining mercs throat, his eyes widening as he sank to the floor. Silence, then a loud cheer as the drunken party goers liked the show, Nate standing there, a fresh scar on his shoulder, blood soaking his torn shirt. Shoulders heaving, he turned his flaming gaze to his friends, shrugging apologetically.

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Aerin Kath"]

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
" Well... that was uh- surprising," he quickly checks out the door to check for the other bit of the merc gang, seeing a runner grabbing a speeder bike, he pushes them off of it with a small force push, rushing to them as if to check on them. the rest of the mercs are out there too, getting ready to rush in to put a blaster bolt or shiv in his buddies' backs. As the mercs turn their backs to him he pulls his saber hilt off of his belt and gets their attention, "You sure you want to go in there dung for brains?"

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax was standing now, alongside the other two men. "We get it Nate, you're a bad ass." he addressed he man. Dax watched as Aerin pushed the poor merc off his speeder bike and placed several credits kn the counter of the bar. Turning he began to walk outside. The other mercs glared at him as he passed by. All but one seemed to frightened or smart enough to realize the trio was not to be messed with he guessed. However one, a tall, muscular Zabrak stood in before Dax. Dax had to crane his neck up to meet the large man's eyes. "Can I help you?" Dax said to the large mass of muscle. "The bleeding one's skin." "Good luck with that. You saw what he just did right?" Dax turned to Nate, "What'd you ever do to these guys anyways man?"

[member="Aerin Kath"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom