Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Gun Runners on Savareen

I'm a few months out of practice on this site, but I was hit by the writing bug and wasn't up to starting a new story or something. As such, I want to get into the swing of things with something that I do with 90% of my characters because I am an unoriginal hack: a transport job. The thread itself will be open, but I wanted to see if there was any interest before I sat down and made the post.

In essence a "cops & robbers" scenario. OOM-3 and his merry band of droid NPCs are headed to Naos to pick up a weapon shipment before dropping it off at Savareen a few sectors over. The job is brilliant in its simplicity, and that is the perfect recipe for someone to ruin OOM-3s day. As such, there are three basic "sides" to this operation.

1. The "Cops" - OOM-3 either hires some mercenaries or his shadowy employer does so to ensure that the transport goes on without a hitch.
2. The "Robbers" - Law enforcement hot on OOM-3s trail, a rival company's crew set to mess up the score, opportunistic pirates smelling out a simple droid and easy prey, or whatever your heart desires. This group is fairly simple - ruin OOM-3s contract in whatever way you see fit.
3. The "Others" - The sorry sods caught in the middle when the blasters start blasting and the bodies start falling. Fairly self-explanatory, fit your character in as you see fit between Naos III and Savareen. I'm pretty open with what's welcome in, so if you want to be some void wanderer who happened along the wrong end of the sector, go for it.

If there is any interest in this idea, I'd be happy to throw a thread together and get something worked out. It's fairly simple, but I'm a simple man with simple plans. If you are interested, just shoot a response to this about what side you want for this or a request for more information on the score.

Xalax

X
OOM-3 "Captain" OOM-3 "Captain"

A fellow Clone Wars veteran? Very interesting. If it’s ok with you, I would like to be the “shadowy employer” when you make this thread. Don’t worry, I have some Underworld Credits to pay you for your troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom