Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gun for hire - Terms and Conditions apply

I would like to look for a faction to base my Bio off of.

Now to be clear, I have the main setup for my character, Shawn, and how he will become who he is, but more so I want to find a faction that would be willing to accept an Agent that is literally up to doing just about anything for a few good credits, and in turn gets a fighter for their cause.

The bio will be based off of which faction sways me, the writer, and Shawn, as a viable choice. So most lightsided factions be wary, Shawn will kill, maim, and destroy to reach his cause. Dark sided factions should also be wary that he might help someone, they dislike, or do not approve of, and Neutral factions, well, he might be somewhere in there.

Anyway, here is by bio so far,

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/82559-shawn-winter-agent-51

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Satele Carrick"]

Hey there Satele! I'm Miss Blonde and I'm the founder of the Black Tie Syndicate. I'm looking at your stuff and I think you'd be a perfect fit for us. We're all about making money and doing illegal things. We go on a lot of heists, raids, and have the occasional skirmish. We are pretty active and our theme is pretty cool. Basically we are Quentin Tarantino movies set in a Star Wars galaxy. So if you like Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs then you'll love us. We accept everyone no matter what and I guarantee you'll have a blast

[member="Miss Blonde"], First, name is changing to Shawn Winters. *I'm a He* Second, Sure it's great to join a cartel, but do you have enough backstory for 26 years worth?

I have no problem joining, What I am looking for is a place that has a long enough history, or possible history, that can allow Shawn to flourish as an Agent.

Miss Blonde

Unfortunately we are a bit new when it comes to the Black Tie Syndicate. However we are just a small piece in the overall machine that is the Shadow Collective. A organization that spans back to the clone wars. So if you're interested in helping revive it we are starting the IC aground work to create the faction in a way that brings about significant change in the galaxy. The "Collective Initiatives" have started launching and the syndicate is one of those groups involved. So if you want to join us for that or just to do crime stuff it cool :)

Miss Blonde

Well here's our faction page and you are welcome to join. The collective doesn't have one yet since we are still laying out the IC ground works. But if you want to join you are more than welcome. [member="Keira Ticon"] spoke very highly of you

Satele Carrick said:
[member="Miss Blonde"], Oh. I see. She is trying hard to Rp with me. ;)

I guess I will be joining then. Lets get this ball rolling.
She is taking my departure from the Galaxy pretty hard. Glad she is finding some sort of distraction, wouldn't want her too weepy.

Hey there. If you are still looking around for some writers to collaborate with The Carrion Company would be glad to have a character like yours in our ranks. Granted, we aren't a large faction but the active writers in our little band are very dedicated.

[member="Shawn Winters"]

Well, If its work you are looking for, look for the faction I made called the Hidden Alliance, a faction for assassins and thieves looking for work! Go look it up! I'm looking forward to seeing you there! -Anthony Liberatus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom