Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gun for hire. [Open RP||Open for all]

She sighed, and rubbed the front of her mask.
"Enough! Let's get this over with. Cleaning all the blood will take simply forever."
Judgement knew nothing about Char-li, but found his professionalism. . . refreshing, she had to admit.
She ascended the stairs on the outside of the building, soon reaching the top, and looking around to get her bearings.
She spotted the top of the warehouse, and motioned for her companions to follow her.
"Alright, Char-Li, you're the strategist here; what now?"

[member="@_.TK3754._"]
[member="Char-Li Luzerei"]

"Plan of attack? Bomb the reactors, send them into darkness. Then move in and kill anything in your path until you get your deed done. Don't slow down but don't over run yourself. Kill what you can, don't bother with what you can't. No stalemates, hit and run then we blow the entire place up with the fuel line. I'll cover your all from up here."

Easy plan, not too complex for the group.

[member="Judgement"] @_.TK3754._

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
"I wouldn't care if you took my tounge im mostly machine not much pain.Do whatever you like but I have been trained do kiil thousands and thousands of storm troopers with out stopping to rest it would be no different with a defensive bounty hunter and a mystery girl."

Looks at him as we keep walking and salutes.

"Didn't think the clones still existed, my creator was a clone." [member="Judgement"]

Char-Li looked at the man before pulling out a DC-15s, modified since the clone wars. It was one of the standard rifles form the time. Char-Li was a clone, like that of the ones who fought the droids during the war on the CIS, but not of the soldier. He was merely a runaway, a cast away. But him meeting someone with the blood line of a Jedi and Clone? Unheard of.

"No need to lie, we're not going to be impressed one way or the other, Arlington."

[member="Judgement"] [member="Arlington"]

Judgement glanced toward the two arguing clones.
"If you two are done, there's blood that needs to be spilled." She snarled. 'If you're going to kill each other, wait until Gultug lies dead!"
This was neither the time nor place to be having disagreements.

[member="Arlington"]

"Then move, like I said, my spot lays here."

He began to assemble his DC-15s' modified barrel and scope, unfolding it's already present stock to create a sort of sniper rifle.

[member="Arlington"] [member="Judgement"]

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
Starts running to the warehouse to start the mission.

"One thing Char don't shoot us, that would be unprofessional."

Smiles under my helmet and keeps running to the warehouse again. [member="Judgement"]

"We'll see half-breed," He hissed rather hastily and positioned himself against a window and peered through the scope. "Shooting you in the back isn't the Mandolorian way."

The scope changed the vision of the somewhat dark room into a bright mixture of blue, red, and green. Various parts of the scope had measurements such as the ammunition count and the possible targets. Char-Li's helmet however, held a special HUD for him. It showed his biological status-his heart rate and such, motion tracker, and a small reticle for his rifle whenever he did not use his scope or iron sights.

"I'd hurry along, wouldn't want to get the half-breed killed."

Judgement grunted and dashed after [member="Arlington Ulon"], both of her rapiers drawn.

She came upon one of the human thugs, who was too shocked to react at first; and his throat was exposed to the world before he could shout for help. Stepping past his fallen corpse, she struck his comrade behind him, the duros actually managing to get a small yelp out before her rapier pierced his heart.
"Gultug!" She screamed out, knowing he could hear her, "The Instruments of Chaos have come for you!"

Well, he knew they were there, now, she thought as several thugs appeared, blasters shooting red at her.
She laughed as she leaped into their midst, her rapiers a flashing whirlwind.

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
Laughs at [member="Char-Li Luzerei"] remarks and keeps running encountering three enemies that Judgement happened to bring out.As I jump high above two of them the other one shoots three times at me.I land and swipe at the two now behind me with my lightsabers.The other one however slowly walked backwards while firing at me with his blaster.I blocked three shots before charging at him as fast as I could knoucking him through one of the thin metal walls of the warehouse.

"Where are you Gutlug?If I kill you this mission is over so get out here!"

Char-Li smiled as he zeroed in his scope before firing a single shot, hitting it's mark against a man whose cover was merely a crate. His gunfire was slow but steady, not one target was missed, each one falling down dead after each shot. The recoil from the rifle was rather low compared to what it should've been, but that was because of the amount of modifying that Char-Li had done to buffer down the amount of recoil it had.

"This is such a steal, I can't help but feel bad for the lads."

He shook his head as he reloaded his power supply to his rifle. A standard DC-15s carried 50 rounds per battery, this one had been used up before the job and needed to be replaced, so that's what Char-Li did with such fluidity that it seemed effortless. Nothing came between him and money, aside from the mercs shooting at him from behind. He twisted his extended barrel off the end and slid it into the compartment that it was housed in under his cloak and into his backpack before turning and firing. The scope had modified itself for closer ranges that the guards were approach from. He fired, running toward a small ventilation exhaust pipe.

"Spoke too soon, might need a little more compensation," He muttered, still firing but his shots less accurate do to the amount of bobbing and weaving he had to do.

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
Five more of the ''guards'' we were to deal with came after me keeping me occupied while many more joined in.

"A little help over here would be appreciated so we could get that GutLeg guy and be done here!" [member="Judgement"]

"Dammit!"
She snarled, dashing towards [member="Arlington Ulon"], her rapiers flashing.
She fell on the guards, slashing and stabbing with multi-colored blood splashing from the wounds she caused.
That was when she saw the Sith trooper with a blaster cannon standing one of the warehouse terraces, and cursed as she was forced to roll out of the way of his shots.
"Sithspit!"

Char-Li felt blaster fire hit against the cover with a thud spewing of energy. He cursed under his breath before shooting an ascension cable from his left wrist and dropping down to the group. He fired a few blaster bolts before crouching down next to [member="Judgement"] , "We need to cut our losses and bomb the place before one of us gets hit!" He yelled out, looking over to the would be clone jedi/sith. "Call him over," he says as he got up and fired at the men shooting towards them. [member="Arlington Ulon"] .

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
"Come on sithy fight me like a man!" I yelled at the sith firing at the two of you as I dashed to his position my lightsabers in hand ready to kill the gunner and any other that stands in my way of the bounty.I jumped as high as I could into the air onto the terrace and slashed the sith trooper from behind before he realized what had happened. "Wheres the man who betrayed you?I want to kill him and get this thing over with." [member="Judgement"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom