Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gun for hire. [Open RP||Open for all]

Char-Li sat down silently in a small bar in the sort of underground of Coruscant. He was bored and needed something to do while he wait for the next fool to try to bring him into a stupid job that he'll have to take up. Char-Li wasn't one to really socialize, even if he was in a bar, he merely came for the drinks and for the possible job that could come. But of course, nothing truly came to him easily, so he learned to be patient, much like a sniper for his prey.

A girl, taken by some guy. A mandalorian, Ewok...wait, Ewok? Okay. A wookie, some guy, and a bunch of civilians.

Was it going to be boring, waiting for no one to hire him? Yeah, probably. He couldn't help but sigh as he took off his helmet, laying it on the table as a drink has slid over to him, in return he gave him a couple of Credits to the bartender who didn't really pay too much attention to the man, who looked an awful like Jango Fett or his clones. He raised to glass as if to toast the air before downing the drink rather hastily.

It was if to be able to remember old memories, then forget them instantly. That's what drinking was to him. He had to remember the old memories, bad or good, then forget them almost instantly. He wanted to focus on the new memories he had, which were essentially how to survive in his new life.

His armor was covered in a cloak, given to him in Tatooine, the material was light and covered his body almost completely. The only thing that was visible by the arm parts of his armor along with the neck up. Of course, his helmet and the visor would be, whether the hood was on or not. He hadn't really done much to his hair, aside form a single braid on the side of his head. He didn't like cutting nor grooming it, not that it'd matter whether the helmet was on or not, he just liked the style and the fact that it could hide his face when he needed to hide it.

Bored...bored bored bored, bored and lonely and I need to find a job fast before I start stealing people's stuff again.

Judgement entered the bar, her eyes searching the establishment for the man whose description she had been given. Finding him, she strode up to him, her gaze hidden by her mask.
"Excuse me, you are Char-Li, correct? I have a job for you."

[member="Char-Li Luzerei"]

Char-Li looked up at the woman who had entered the bar and called his name, a response from him was to slide his helmet on and nod, avoiding his face from completely being seen. He hated people seeing his face and asking whether he was a clone from the Clone Wars or not. He'd always say and truthfully answer a no but of course, no one would ever believe him.

"Yes, I am. I do courier, assassinations of non-political personnel, and the occasional guarding. Which do you need?" Ask the man, his visor now focused on his possible buyer.

[member="Judgement"]

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
*A man in white and black walks in and strides up to you both.* "I have a big job given to me by a sith.Assasination." [member="Judgement"] [member="Char-Li Luzerei"]

"There is a heavily-guarded warehouse nearby run by a Gamorrean named Gultug; he betrayed my organization, and I would like assistance in killing him."
While skilled herself, Judgement wasn't stupid; taking on an entire army of hired thugs by herself? She preferred to live.
"I will pay whatever fee you determine; amount is not a concern."

Now this was interesting, two people asking him for jobs? And he was beginning to think this was going to be a boring day. He couldn't help but laugh at the man in white's request.

"I don't do Sith Jobs, but I do little ones like the ones this lady does. No offense, shiney." Well, his old Clone Trooper voice came out a bit, the accent at least, not so much the vocabulary he had purposely forgotten.

Judgement nodded.
"Good. If you will follow me, I will lead you there."
She nodded at the other man, and turned to leave with a flourish of her cloak. Gultug would regret betraying the Instruments of Chaos.
"Just to warn you, Gultug was promised protection by the Sith in exchange for selling out my organization; meaning there will be Sith troops present."
She wished for [member="Char-Li Luzerei"] to have all information available, the better to prepare him.

"I do not deal with Sith, I do not attack the Sith. I will take 10,000 Credits as payment now and 5,000 for completion. I will take care of the others."

He hated to deal with Sith, he had no quarrel with those scum, he wanted no quarrel with them. He, however, hated goodie two booted storm troopers that had little to no independent thought. He didn't like the stuff they did nor did he like the stuff they were going to do. He didn't care much for killing them, but knew there was a time and place.

[member="Judgement"] [member="_.TK3754._"]

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
"I am not all much a sith I was partly created by a jedi.I would love to help you both in taking down a gamorean warlord that supposedly represents the Empire."

I thought it was fun to toy with bounty hunters and jedi even if they didn't know my creator.

Judgement nodded.
"I will take all the help I can get."
She exchanged the due amount of credits with [member="Char-Li Luzerei"], and told both of them the plan.
"Normally, I would simply rig the place to explode and be done with it; but Gultug's betrayal left several of my people dead. I want to see his face when he dies.
"As such, I have a frontal assault planned. I will blow the entrance, and we will slaughter any inside. There should be more hired thugs than Sith inside; we will leave none alive. Gultug will be in the warehouse office, on the third floor. We make our way up, kill him, and leave."
She glanced at her new colleagues.
"Any questions?"

[member="_.TK3754._"]

"A frontal assault is essentially saying, 'kill us now.' No, we'll need to go along the roof tops, probably one of us, I'm guessing me, giving sniper support while the other two take care of the others. I'm guessing that Soldier Boy isn't tactically sound in a preparatory mindset, here's what I think we should do. I'll provide over-watch, shooting off anything that poses a threat, and you and the trooper head over and give the place a face lift. Explosives would work but I don't have any on me."

Of course he wasn't trying to get killed, but he wanted to earn his credits where due. His DC-15s was modified with a dettachable barrel that could be used for longer ranges, a bipod on that barrel, and a scope for said long ranges.

@Judgement @_.TK3754._

Judgement smirked under her mask.
She knew there was a reason her contacts had referred her to him.
"Very well. I have several thermal detonators on my person."
She drew one of her rapiers, twirling it in her hand.
"Just make sure I don't get shot, please. That would not be pleasant."

[member="_.TK3754._"]

"Just don't get in the way of the blue and I'll be fine."

Char-Li couldn't help but chuckle softly before cracking his neck. This was going to be easy as all hell, just lay down and provide covering fire. He knew that the opposition, regardless of race, wasn't too much of a match of his weapons and skill set. Just keep calm and relax, all he needed to do.

"Lead the way, lady."

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
"I say we just go in and kill every last one of them.I am in fact the only force sensitive stormtrooper.And unless you really want to know don't ask about my creator.Lets just go."

I take a drink and walk outside.

Judgement led the both of them outside the bar, and began walking towards the warehouse.
"My people trusted Gultug enough to hide out and smuggle supplies at his warehouse while laying low from Sith authorities." She explained on the way. "However, our. . . activities grew to be too much for him, and he sold out my people to the Sith."
She growled quietly.
"Seven Instruments of Chaos are dead because of that pig, and I aim to pay him back for each and every one of their lives."
She came to a stop in front of a building.
"We can get to the rooftops from here; the warehouse is two buildings to the left."

[member="_.TK3754._"]

Char-Li listened but payed little attentions. He couldn't be emotionally attached to this people, the job, the cause, or anyone. It leaves room for failure, so with that, he kept his eyes on the prize, which was the mission. Just cover them and move on with the plan. Let them finish their vendetta and move on.

"Right, as long as my name isn't used in association to your cause, I have no problem with any of this."

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
"I don't care if you associate me with you as you don't know my name and I just need a little cash."

Keeps walking alongside the two of them.

"Y'all look to be a good couple."

Laughs a little bit. [member="Judgement"]

Char-Li looked at the trooper with a frown and scowl that was hidden by the visor and helmet. How dare this man, whoever the hell he is, to insinuate that a woman would ever find interest with a clone like him?

"Watch your tongue, trooper. You might find yourself missing it if you keep spitting non-sense like that. Nobody cares for my kind, in the clone wars we were expendable, even the more present generations are cast aside because of their heritage. Jango clones are hated like that. Never speak of that again." He says, his helmet's communicator not exactly portraying the anger and irritation in his voice.

[member="_.TK3754._"] [member="Judgement"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom