Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gummi

gum.png

NAME: GeumHee Miller (Gummi)

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5"3

EYES: Dark brown

HAIR: Naturally black, but is currently dyed a hazelnut colour.

SKIN: light

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

tumblr_o14s8ae75f1s2vcg0o3_400.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

-
Gummi had no special education, Just the standard education like most kids. However Gummi was still able to shine and become rather intelligent.

- Although a lot of people think nothing of it since it is extremely common, Gummi has always considered her ability to speak to and understand droids as one of her strengths.

WEAKNESSES:

- Gummi's attitude is definitely one of her weaknesses. She can often be very snarky.

-Much like her attitude, Gummi finds it hard to control her temper.

APPEARANCE:

Gummi is a pretty girl. Not so much so that she would turn every head on the street but still really pretty. She is pretty short standing at only 5"3 and is also slim.

plainicon.com-46641-256px-e86.png

BIOGRAPHY: (In the form of message sent from Gummi to a friend)

TO: Ella

SUBJECT: My Family

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy, sorry i got a bit weird when you asked me about my family earlier...touchy subject.
But friends should be able to talk about such things so i decided to just message you it...
So yeah here goes!

What happens when an nerf herder gets together with another nerf herder?
they make a dysfunctional family.

my dad (Jin) was a buisnessman . Not one that really made a name for himself. But one that acted like he was the most important person in the galaxy. My mother (Zaya) was a smuggler. My father hired my mother to smuggle some things, one thing led to another and soon they were together.
Sound like bliss right? well not really.

So i have two brothers also, both older and both from different mothers. That's probably starting to paint a picture of how my dad was.

I can't (like most kids) really remember much of my childhood. But i will explain what my life was like from what i can remember.
My mother was not really around for long, never really got an explanation but i think it's because she could not adapt to the "housewife" lifestlye. I did not really get to know her so it has not bothered me too much.
I grew up with my brothers, father and the various different women he became involved with over the years....which was quite a few, in an nice apartment on Coruscant. Despite my father's "endevours" he was a good man and things were awesome as far as i can remember.

Things got crap when i was about 9. My Dad fell ill and died when i was 10. I am not going to write much about that.

The girl my dad had married before he died was a woman called Mara. she was the biggest queen and she hated me and my brothers because we were not "her's". She made our lives hell. It was barely over year after my dad was gone till one of my brothers bailed. I honestly can't blame him. 2 years later my other brother left as well.
I was never really close to them, but it still sucked.

I think i was about 15 when i decided i had had enough of her crap and i decided i should get out of there. I know i really should not have but i began to secretely sell some of my dad's old things to earn some credits and get the hell out of there.
When i turned 18 i began to dance at clubs in the lower levels of Coruscant to earn some credits. At first i was really ashamed, but it became really fun i must admit. Plus i would not have met you if i did not <3

i think i was about a month and half being into 19 when i could afford to get my own small 1 bedroom apartment. I was out of there so fast that i don't even think i said goodbye to Mara.

But yeah, enough about that!! We should go check out that new club tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom