Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Harring Benin, Guide
Loyalties: Sith
Role: He is to be an enemy of Ultimatum, trying to take control of Mustafar
Development Threads: He will make his first mention here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/64842-we-fight-because-we-must-open/
Species: Mustafarian North
Force Sensitivity: No
Appearance: He wears protective gear that appears similar to what Mustafarians would wear when out on the surface of the planet. In actuality the armor is heavily reinforced with durasteel and therefore blaster proof to most low strength shots.
(Person up front)
Mustafarian_NEGAS.jpg
Personality: Manipulative, Calm, silent for the most part
Weapon of Choice: Political power
Wealth: He has assembled a small fortune through deals with underworld elements
Combat Function: He doesn't fight, he lets others do that for him
Skills: Harring is a very intelligent man who is quite manipulative, he is capable of keeping his anonymity very well
Notable Possessions: None
Other Notes: Harring's history is practically unknown as his identity is known by only a few. What is known is that he is against Ultimatum's apparent neutrality and support of the Sith. Harring would see that Mustafar completely help the Sith without claiming to be neutral. He intends on removing Ultimatum in any way, most of the time through hired hands.

What is unknown of Harring's history is that he was originally a worker in the planet's government before Ultimatum came and took over. He was still partially involved with the government for a number of months after the take over. He spent time studying the mysterious droid who had come out of nowhere and had just built what seemed overnight to be a control of the people. He soon found information on Ultimatum's Progenitor Facility. It took another week before he was able to locate it and began planning for various ways of dealing with the droid. During his studies he was most annoyed to find no information on Ultimatum's creators or origins.

He was fine with Ultimatum's decision to help the Sith, Harring had spent much time learning history. He believed that the Sith were a good people who would be able to help and defend the planet much better than most other galactic organizations. What was the problem to him was the fact that Ultimatum was claiming neutrality and further that he was a droid capable of lying. He didn't believe that a droid who lies should be in control of a planet. Thus, he began work on paying pirates and other mercenaries in preparation of dealing with Ultimatum.

After he had a large enough set of mercenaries on his retainer he decided that he should prepare himself for the battles to come. He had a group of pirates make him an armor that appeared fairly normal on Mustafar, but was made of Durasteel so as to be blasterproof to most low strength weapons, which is what he believed he would be facing.

Intent: To create Ultimatum's enemy who will force him off planet

Ultimatum said:
He is to be an enemy of Ultimatum, trying to take control of the
Trying to take control, of what?

Ultimatum said:
He wears protective gear that appears similar to what Mustafarians would wear when out on the surface of the planet. In actuality the armor is heavily reinforced and blaster proof to most low strength shots.
Do you have a link to that? Canon or otherwise?

While I know his history isn't well known to anyone else, could you go ahead and expand on that here for the readers.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Coryth Elaris said:
Trying to take control, of what?
I am really sorry about that. I was a little tired when I wrote this and I accidentally clicked back and lost everything and had to retype. Evidently lost a bit during that.
But anyways, I added "Mustafar."

Coryth Elaris said:
Do you have a link to that? Canon or otherwise?
I regret to say that I do not have a link to it being more blaster proof or what not, but I do have a link to the appearance. I have put the picture in the appearances section, the picture came from Wookieepedia under 'Mustafarians'.

As for the blasterproof I figured that with durasteel armor one could be blaster proof to low strength weapons. If I am incorrect, or this requires a factory sub, please let me know and I'll go make that happily.

Coryth Elaris said:
While I know his history isn't well known to anyone else, could you go ahead and expand on that here for the readers.
I added the following:

What is unknown of Harring's history is that he was originally a worker in the planet's government before Ultimatum came and took over. He was still partially involved with the government for a number of months after the take over. He spent time studying the mysterious droid who had come out of nowhere and had just built what seemed overnight to be a control of the people. He soon found information on Ultimatum's Progenitor Facility. It took another week before he was able to locate it and began planning for various ways of dealing with the droid. During his studies he was most annoyed to find no information on Ultimatum's creators or origins.

He was fine with Ultimatum's decision to help the Sith, Harring had spent much time learning history. He believed that the Sith were a good people who would be able to help and defend the planet much better than most other galactic organizations. What was the problem to him was the fact that Ultimatum was claiming neutrality and further that he was a droid capable of lying. He didn't believe that a droid who lies should be in control of a planet. Thus, he began work on paying pirates and other mercenaries in preparation of dealing with Ultimatum.

Is that a good history or a not really?
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

No worries. I understand entirely.

I believe you are correct on the durasteel armor. Admittedly I haven't looked at it in a while but that would do just fine. If you could maybe just add that it's basically durasteel armor, I'll let it slide.

As for the history that works nicely. Just mention the part about the armor in the sub and we'll be golden. :)

[member="Ultimatum"]

Alright I added that the armor was reinforced durasteel to the appearance.

I also added this to the history:

After he had a large enough set of mercenaries on his retainer he decided that he should prepare himself for the battles to come. He had a group of pirates make him an armor that appeared fairly normal on Mustafar, but was made of Durasteel so as to be blasterproof to most low strength weapons, which is what he believed he would be facing.

That good?

Thanks for being willing to help with this. :)

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom