Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess Who

It's been a long time my fellow brothers and sisters of the Silver jedi. Where have I been away on my own adventures some of joy some of great tears and sadness.

Now if all could bring me up to speed what's been going on in the order . Then your Loving Caring purple Master Healing hippy can get back into the mix.

Oh what's our discord chat group.

[member="Maya Carrick"]

Welcome back!! It's always great to see an older player returning to Chaos :)

So as you probably saw we jumped from Voss to Kashyyyk and have spent a while rebuilding our influence cloud and letting the order settle. The GA went minor in a massive event called Endgame where the Sith and the FO stormed through them in a series of threads that lead to them joining up with the ORC. The FO has fallen too as has the republic. But we're still here, ticking along as always :D

[member="Maya Carrick"]

giphy.gif

Zephyr Priest said:
[member="Maya Carrick"], Welcome back mom.

No, don't ask about the beard. No, don't ask about my child. No don't ask about me not being a full member.
What I'm a grandma? We are going have to have that cup of tea real so. Also find your sister see as last Time seen her she went off to find out about your father history and his people.

wait what not being a full member.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom