Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech guarn's stealth tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • generates a sensor proof field around the user
DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
uses sensor and light proof paints to hide the user from sensors and scanning optics like thermal imagining.
and aids in hiding in the shadows.

Strengths:
  • makes the user almost undetectable in the dark.
Weaknesses :
  • only works in the dark in a bright room the tech is next to useless.
  • offers no extra protection.
DESCRIPTION
esentialy 3 layers of sensor proof paints coating a Nutorium armor.
this paint reflects light giving it a glimmer effect in the dark and the sensor proof paint makes the armor sensor proof and look shadowlike in the dark.

[member="Guarn"]

Hey, before we get into the grit of this submission, I am aware that you were trying to have this sub be for the factory challenge of this month.

Are you aware that your dev thread does not actually make you eligible for the contest? Because the contest revolves around open threads, when this is a private one.

[member="Guarn"]

Sadly not. That being said? This isn't tech that is strictly speaking restricted by any stretch of the imagination. It doesn't use stygium and it isn't a full cloak device, so I am fairly comfortable with stamping it.

If this had been full cloak? Would have been a different story, but this is for sensors, thermal and to fade better into shadows.

So I am stamping it, but keep in mind what this does and don't abuse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom