Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Gteditr Pelar «Winged Hussars»

Status
Not open for further replies.
MandoHussarPro2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a unique unit of cavalry for the mandalorians.
  • Image Credit: photoshop mash I have made.
  • Role: Heavy Shock Calvary
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links:
GENERAL INFORMATION
MandoHussarPro1.jpg

• Unit Name: Gteditr Pelar (Mando'a) Winged Hussars (Basic)
  • Affiliation: Mandalorians, Agents of Chaos
  • Classification: Heavy Calvary
  • Description: The Mandalorian Winged Hussars are a unit of heavy armored shock Calvary known for their feather wing flairs, power lances and the horses they mount.
COMBAT INFORMATION: The combination of Unit Size and Availability below is the indicator of how numerous your unit is. Stormtroopers for instance would be considered Large/Common, while Rogue Squadron would be a Small/Unique unit. Majority Force User Units are prohibited from being Common or Large. The stronger and more specialized your unit is (FU or NFU), the smaller and less common it should be.
  • Unit Size: Medium
  • Unit Availability: Uncommon[/COLOR]
  • Unit Experience: Trained
  • Equipment: Beskar'gam, Power Lance, side-arm blaster, cavalry sabre, Repulsor or Jet pack, retractable wing flair (Decoration), personal choice of wrist gauntlet weapons. Horse or speeder bike were used pending on enemy and environment.
    m9iV36K.png
  • Combat Function: As heavy shock cavalry, their main function was to charge into enemy formations and armored vehicles columns with their power lances. The Mando hussars would repeat this over and over till the enemy was broken or obliterated.
Strengths:

• Mobility and Speed
    Power Lance charge
    Ability to traverse most terrain
Weaknesses:

• Mortality of Horses: Horse mounts are not invincible and are susceptible to mortal wounds just like their riders.
    Equine upkeep: horses are not cheap nor are they easy to manage logistically. They need food, water, veterinary care and training.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The mandalorian Winged Hussars have yet to be tested in battle, though the unit comprises of mostly mandalorians that have experience in riding live mounts or have ridden basilisk into battle, as a unit they are green in experience.

Zak Dymo

Z
Strider Garon Strider Garon

I'll be conducting this review for you. There are just a few points that I feel need clarification before this can be stamped and moved.

1. Affiliation
Affiliation: Mandalorians, Agents of Chaos

Please link Agents of Chaos here. Also, are you referring to a specific Mandalorian faction or group here, or just the Mando'ade generally?

2. Equipment
Equipment: Beskar'gam, Power Lance, side-arm blaster, cavalry sabre, Repulsor or Jet pack, retractable wing flair (Decoration), personal choice of wrist gauntlet weapons. Horse or speeder bike were used pending on enemy and environment.
m9iV36K.png

The chart is just intended to be instructional in terms of filling out the. You can remove that from the submission.

If you're referring to the items listed in the Equipment section generally, I recommend adding some links to clarify that section; such as: Beskar'gam, Power Lance, blaster pistol, etc. If you're referring to a specific Factory submission or model of a blaster, please link that here.

Zak Dymo

Z
Strider Garon Strider Garon

I know you've been on an LOA, but I need to request a status update for this. If you like, I can move it to Pre-Codex so that you have additional time to work on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom