Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Gteditr be Buurenaar (Wing of Storms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
mark-van-haitsma-nighthawk-front-perspective.jpg

Image Source: Destiny - Hawkmoon Exotic Hand Cannon
Intent: To replace a blaster pistol that Zeph has had with him for a while, as well as to provide a viable secondary weapon that could very well used as a primary.
Development Thread: Dominion of Mygeeto - Rewards for Dominion
Manufacturer: Monster Hunters Inc, Arakyd Industries,
Model: Gteditr be Buurenaar (Wing of Storms)
Affiliation: Independent
Modularity: Yes, (Scope)
Production: Unique
Material:
Classification: Blaster,
Size: Handheld,
Length: 17 cm
Weight: 1.7kgs
Ammunition Type: Power Cell
Ammunition Capacity: 10 shots per energy Cell
Effective Range: Personal, 35 meters
Rate of Fire: Semi-automatic
Special Features:
  • All the extra stuff linked above.
  • Reload is much like a revolver with a button press to release a cylinder, however, the powercell is then replaced, and then pushed back into place.
Strengths: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)
  • Much stronger bolt. Meaning that light and even some Medium armors can be penetrated with this blaster bolt.
  • Galven pattern components allow for energy usage to be not as severe as it could be with the increased power output of the blaster bolts.
  • Hair trigger, means faster firing should it be necessary.
  • Attachable scope should the need for a little longer ranged fire be possible. (Must be attached before hand)
  • Grip Safey makes it so the user must be holding the gun correctly to use it. Otherwise, it won't fire.
  • Tactical Laser is good for increased accuracy for less than perfect conditions of firing upon target. Also good to confuse cats.
  • Hefty. Good for a pistol whipping.
Weaknesses: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)
  • The Stronger, wider bolt means it's easier for lightsaber wielders to block it. However, the impact from the bolt will still cause some who are not expecting it to reel back.
  • Recoil is very aggressive. Faster firing is good for very close distances. However, the recoil is so aggressive, longer ranged fire is more difficult to do with rapid firing. This also means that the person using it must be prepared and ready to deal with said recoil, as the feint of heart, or lack of strength in the arm could cause the barrel to slap back, and injure the user.
  • Heavy blaster pistol, means it is difficult to hold steady at all times. Recommendation to wear a belt when holstering this weapon.
  • With so much power being thrown out of the barrel, and constant use, requires for the gun to be maintained almost all the time. High maintenance to make sure that the frame, blaster components and other portions are all maintained. Otherwise, the blaster can break, or could even blow up on itself.
Description:
With Zephyr being a Mandalorian, and a rather militaristic Force user, It is viable for him to carry a blaster weapon with him. As such, he has carried a MT-14 blaster pistol in the past, for various reasons. However, the blaster is not up to par with what Zeph wants. Having gotten used to the power of said previous weapon, Zeph was still wanting something that could carry a bit of a punch. While also with his new job as a Hunter, wanted something a little tougher to take down larger beasts.

The various improvements to the power output of the blaster makes is a very powerful in the right hands. Able to take down creatures, and even humans with much ease. However, the power output means it requires a lot of attention to maintenance, and skill to keep the recoil under control. As well, the larger blaster bolts means it can be reflected or deflected a little easier than standard blaster bolts.

The hefty weapon is also rather heavy, and requires to be carried in a holster. The gun is also difficult to quickly draw upon due to it's size, and weight. As well, its good for a pistol whip across the face.
Primary Source:[

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
[member="Jorus Merrill"], oops. I must have read that wrong. Thanks for catching that.

Edited everything in. I linked my company, and I just linked the Wiki page for Arakyd Industries. I do know that Isely owns the company. However I do not have the link for the approved one currently at my disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom