Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growing With Friends

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Before Alicia was about to leave, Jeron stood up and turned to her, wiping away his depression and pain once more, just as before. He cleared his throat and stared at her, calling her out. "Alicia, before you go, there is one thing we have yet to ever do, and now that you know Galven and Jeron, I feel you should actually meet them. I'm sorry, I know how this may seem, but it has a certain meaning to it, that I think we can both share." As he waited for Alicia to give him her attention, he straightened his suit one last time before extending his hand. "Miss Drey, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Jeron, you may call me Galven, or whatever pleases you. I hope our future holds a strong business, and we can grow to know each other more." He kept his hand extended, hoping for a handshake.

| [member="Jeron Verity"] |

Alicia paused. She was about to turn away again, when Jeron suddenly sprung up and the facade- the one he had temporarily dropped- returned to the fore. She knew who and what she was, yet suddenly, the man had transformed himself. He was different and yet... The same. Puzzling, she thought quietly.

Extending a hand, Alicia wrapped her fingers along his palm, meeting the gesture. But she was silent. It was rare for an individual to put her off her game and yet this strange, weird and bizarre encounter had managed to throw her off it. Jeron had managed to put her on edge and she wasn't sure whether she liked it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom