Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Training

Okay Sorcerers/Sorceresses, I'm yo resident Sith Emprah. I've studied Sith Magic and Sorcery since I was an apprentice and have practiced and used it ever since. I'm also very fluent in many mental tricks such as: Mind Control, Battlemind, and Battle Meditation. Rather than doing individual training threads for the Council, I will do classes. Take a look through my profile page or character sheet to see what skills I have and pick which ones you all would like to learn. If you're an Apprentice-level FU, then we will always train with the basics first.

It's not that I don't like individual training, it's just that I don't always have tons of time and this allows me to help you all a lot as well as manage an Empire and 10 other characters. :)

Hope this helps!
- Lussk

I already have a few basic skills by that time (hopefully), because I have other trainers and a Master in the Sith Empire. So I believe I need to learn:
- Force Listening
- Mind Control
- Force Lightning
- Sith Magic
- Aura of Uneasiness
- Battlemind
These are just overall goals, so they can take up to a year or even more to learn... :)

EDIT: I would also like to learn the Aura of Uneasiness.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I would like to take Battlemind; it's actually kind of up there in my priority list.

Just because of her background and ideology alone, Alachei could benefit from its effects combined with plain old meditation greatly. Trying to make her less like a vagrant and more like a monk for when she becomes High Queen. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom