Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Grimaldus of Moraband

grimaldusold

G

"Korriban has been tainted by the Dark side, the Sith corrupted it for thousands of years, They pushed it into the abyss of the Force, into Darkness. But something came back. A light lit in the shadows."

5m5qOKV.png

"Call me Grimaldus, I am here to bring justice to this foul place. Violence, cruelty, poverty and chaos have reigned supreme for far too long. My duty is to pursue peace, harmony and justice by example and I am offering my hand to everyone who wishes to join me.

I offer my powers in the name of the Light, I pledge my soul at the Shrine of Ashla, I devote my spear to bring down the tyranny of mayhem and murder.

Will you join me?"

From the below the deepest dungeons under the Valley of the Dark Lords, from one of the most vile places, the shine rose, the light spread as the righteous Crusade of Ashla moved on to cleanse and purge the presence of the Sith. As they tore down monuments of brutality, as they cracked the relics of the past and made way for rejuvenation. As they made way for the future. As they paved the street for the Light shine once more.

And as they moved ever deeper, they halted, as they saw what they have awakened, they trembled in fear for if it was foul and Dark at heart. But then they felt it. The Dark Side, the corruption from around them, the feeling of trepidation and terror, was gone. There was peace, for it was a tomb. And the dead, when properly laid to rest, are sleeping eternally, peacefully.

In front of them stood a creature which pulsated with the aura of peace, which was as encouraging as it was emboldening. Flawless, shining armor adorned the figure, robes of pure white were brining light to the dark. It was a divine meeting, a sacred occasion and marked the beginning of a new dawn.

Soon the group would ascend to the surface, their task fulfilled, the place void of anything but nature, of anything but a pure connection to the Force, untainted by the Darkness which lingered here for millennia. A figure in gilded plate and white velvet between the rugged, but righteous soldiers of the Crusade, striding as they reported back to their command.

Wings of Freedom
For the friends and foes alike beheld the unfolding Light, wings, eagle-like but huge extended from his back as he started levitating. They would move in morning breeze and rival the power of the dawn, a single clap ascending him into the skies.

Where all other Lights fade
The Darkness trembled, it shivered, wavered and yielded to the Light, it was stronger and the pure Light allowed no shadows, no space for the evil to hide. It was cleansing, purging and it was absolute.

Serene Step
The eye could not meet the anti-shadow, it was too swift as it dwelled in the pure sun, stepping faster than the Light could fly.

The Pure Flame
From his heart leaks purest of fire, bend to his will it streams through his veins, through his muscles and his hands, through his weapons. It burns the unclean, purges the corrupt and enlightens the shadowed.

kP1KTsJ.png

Armor-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom