Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

Hi everyone. I was directed to this forum by a friend and have just spent about half a day navigating between things I should know as a new member. I predict that I will inevitably fall into than a couple of errors before this week is over, but I am willing to listen and learn. :)

I hope people who write with me as well as myself have a great time here ^^

Thank you all for your kind welcomings :)

I do in fact have a question: the guide for starting a new character says all abilities and items need to be stated on the character's profile. However, the template only has a section for whether the character has a ship or not. So the question is this: do I have to enumerate every and all items, including a lightsaber and basic gear, as well as Force Powers and Lightsaber Forms I want my character to know? I haven't seen much of it on other profiles I checked, but there are so many members here it could not have been a representative example.

Uh, I claim that question. The basic template is very basic, so you can add a few more sections for force powers and lightsaber forms, I did. Also an inventory, I added that as well.

[member="Lux"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Welcome! It can be a bit overwhelming, but you can always add to your character sheet as time goes on :) At least that's what I do.....But anyways hope you enjoy your stay and have plenty of adventures :)

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
Welcome to the Chaos, [member="Lux"]!

When it comes to templates, I follow the template then add anything else I feel it needs onto it. I usually add "personality," "weapons," "armor," and "misc possessions " I also separate "strengths" and weaknesses into different sections as opposed to "strengths and weaknesses." So really, you can add whatever you want. :) Have fun with it!

EDIT: I also add on "combat skills" and "force abilities" xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom