Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

I'm currently working on my character, but I'm a little bit unsure as far the factions and ranks go... She's going to be 29-or something like that, and an experienced Jedi. When she lost her master, she became a bit mentally unstable for awhile, and ended up stray for some time before she was able to return to being a Jedi. Experiences have led her to follow only some of the Jedi code and ignore what she does not agree with. She's not a vigilante, but she is passionate, which is, of course, forbiddon. She refuses to ignore or abaondon her passion.

What do you think would be a proper faction and rank for her?

[member="unforgiven_yasuo"] All characters must start at Padawan rank.

We have lots of Jedi factions. The Republic you know, and Silver Jedi are the two majors, but there are a ton of minor Jedi factions as well, all with their own nuances. You can also strike out on your own for a while, RP and find your way to one based on where the character takes you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom