Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

Thank you! Actually, I do have a couple questions....

1. What is the maturity rating here? What are the limitations when it comes to language, violence, and sexual content?

2. If we create a Jedi, are we expected to be very realistic with them and make them as pure as can be? I'd like to create a Jedi who often shruggles with keeping the code; although, I can understand how that would be unrealistic, in a way, and may not be allowed here...?

[member="unforgiven_yasuo"]

1.Welcome to the forum! (General rule is PG-13)

2. PURIST JEDI OR DEATH! (No.You can be really whatever you want within a certain border...Murdering children wouldn't be well received by the Republic Jedi. But...A lot of Jedi have married & had kids.)

1. We are a PG-13 board. Swearing is discouraged, but can be replaced with all manner of super creative SW swears. :p

2. You can create your character any way you want. As long as they aren't crazy overpowered or impossible in canon, our members will be really excited to see the unique things you can bring to the table. Some of our Jedi keep to the old ways, some Jedi are married - all different versions of said code. Totally up to you!

Salutations! :D

I'm fairly new here as well (haven't even made a character yet DX ) so I think us new folks have to stick together!

From what I understand (and have been told) pretty much anything goes; my idea for my characters involves him being a Gray Jedi that eventually, through a series of unfortunate and life-altering events, goes Dark Side.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with, and playing with your characters... Once I make my own, of course. >_<"

There are different factions with different kinds of Jedi (or Sith or Dark Jedi), and within those factions, there are individual views to what people find acceptable to those factions and not. My advice is always to browse around a bit, make a few alts if you are comfortable or just join a few to get a lay of the land. Something for everyone :)

Any other questions, ask away.

I don't plan on making a murdering Jedi, haha... but, I think I want to make a Jedi who started her padawan days a loyal servant to the Jedi, but than suffered an experiene that may her more loyal to the Force and her own ideas of good, rather than what the Jedi perceive as good.

...yes, us Noobs must stick together!! Until one outranks the other.

EDIT: I do have another question... Do we have a board dedicated to plotting with other peoples? If there is one, and I most certaintly missed it, I apologize.

EDIT #2: And how is activity treated here? Is it controlled or more free for all?

Head here for plotting!

As far as activity, it's generally dependent on the thread. Some threads will require a certain response time like invasions or duels (and still up to both parties arranging it), and some threads are a free-for-all. For the most part its best to stick to a posting order to be fair to everyone else but everyone's pretty flexible. :)

Also, you can mention people by either hitting the "@Mention" tag under their avatar, or typing their name with an @ symbol in front of it to notify them you posted!

Does the forum control face claims...? Are we kind of free to pick any pre-existing character just to represent what we want our character to look like? If so, are we limited to only real faces or could we choose video game/anime characters?

unforgiven_yasuo said:
Does the forum control face claims...? Are we kind of free to pick any pre-existing character just to represent what we want our character to look like? If so, are we limited to only real faces or could we choose video game/anime characters?
Feel free to use any faces/pictures/portraits/etc that you may like. The only thing I/we ask is that they represent your character, to give a bit of a representation of what you may look like, or even just a silhouette of one.

You can use video game characters, anime characters, cartoons, drawings, paintings, digital art, photos, photomanipulations, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom