Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings.

Greetings everyone, my name is Zachary Heims and it's a wonderful pleasure to meet you all.

I am a lover of reading, writing and games, which makes the hobbies I am into make a lot of sense. All kinds of table top games, role playing games and now, forum role playing. A saw a friend of mine on this site the other day, after talking with him about it and learning, I have decided to join the site and see how wonderful it is for myself.

I intend to bring a character of mine that I've been playing for the last year and a bit from my table top game, only problem is that all my stories are hand written which means to fill it out on the compute but that's no problem, so while I fill up my biography and await for character art, I decided to join and wonder about and use the first account, writer, to either genuinely write or end up changing the name to host my character, who knows.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to join and I look forward to speaking with all of you.

Hal Terrano said:
[member="Z.Heims"]

Hello and welcome to the forum!

If you've got any questions or queries don't be afraid to ask. :)

Since you offer, I will ask you instantly!

Connor Harrison said:
[member="Z.Heims"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Glad to have you on board.

Just shout if you need help with anything, and be sure to have fun.

:)

The other guy beat you to it! But thank you.

Thank you.

[member="Hal Terrano"] Am I allowed to post up a "Work-In-Progress" character creation thread?

[member="Jyn Sol"], [member="Cira"], [member="Fabula Caromed"], Sorry I added all the online RPJ's.

Keep asking questions, just to annoy Corvus.
Welcome to the site! I'm Chris, your friendly neighborhood weirdo and resident Mad Merc. If you have any other questions, please ask Corvus, for previously mentioned reasons. :D
Note: Corvus will not actually be annoyed. Probably. I might just be saying that so you'll ask ALL THE QUESTIONS.

Z.Heims said:
Am I allowed to post up a "Work-In-Progress" character creation thread?
Yes, that is perfectly acceptable. Just don't post work-in-progress factory or codex submissions (assuming you ever decide to use the two).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom