Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

I am absolutely thrilled to be here, for starters. Indeed, when I spotted you guys on the list of stuff Google gave me I was like "OH MY SWEET THERON SHAN! I JUST, I CAN'T -- *flails arms and falls over*". No joke.

As it is, I am not exactly new to role-play. I used to do a lot of in-game role-play on SWTOR (but I don't have much time to play it anymore -.-') and am currectly a participant of a superhero roleplay site. However, I admit that my knowledge of Star Wars only ranges from around the SWTOR era and a bit past Darth Cadeus. I noticed that you guys are about 800 years ABY? If that's the case I'll certainly have to get in some reading.

I certainly look forward to participating with everyone (and hopefully not driving anyone up a wall :) ).

I also had an idea I'd come up with for a character upon lurking stalking perusing the site. I was wondering if any Mandalorian factions (or indeed, any faction consisting of mostly non-Force-users) would be willing to discover/adopt a little Zabraki girl who's about 9 1/2, 10 years old? I've always wanted to roleplay a child, and I love the Zabraks (they have two hearts like a Time Lord!) but unfortunately on SWTOR the youngest you can do is...16? 17? as an over-developed child would be a bit hard to explain... Plus, I also kinda have a picture picked out for the avatar of that character.

If not, I certainly have other ideas for characters I am more than willing to employ (or come up with on the spot) ^_^

lordmitmar

[member="Ibelia Sitos"]
Welcome.
Im not sure about a faction, as I don't dabble with them often :p
But thats a neat char idea, Dial my number (PM me) if you want to rp ^^
Im also here if you want me to edit an image for an avatar ;3

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Ibelia Sitos"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Glad to have you here, and glad you found us!

If I can help with a couple of questions you've raised:

I) Age is no boundary for characters, we've had younglings and even a squirrel adapt in the Dark Side. So a young Zabrak girl is fine! Just make sure all your character personalities "add up" to make sense for your character and you'll be fine. Imagination is really your only limit here. And with the Factions, we have the Mandalorians you can join and introduce yourself and you'll be off in no time!

II) Factions aren't mandatory at all, just a place for lots of writers with similar interests for their characters to share adventures and exploits together. You can also progress more, earn promotions and other little treats as you work with your fellow Faction-ers. You can join a Faction, but if it doesn't work out, just leave.

Have a cast over the basic RP site rules here to get familiar with things and the can and can't pros and cons, and you'll be fine!

Just shout if you need any help, that's what we're here for. BUT....just have fun out there!

And need a kick-start to RP? Just shout and I'll be happy to help you get started.

:)

I'm so new as well to this place! Welcome fellow new one!

[member="Asterion"]

Do you mind giving me a kick start as well? I'm still working on my character, but I will need it when I am done though! I have no clue where to go after!

Thank you everyone :D I'm still psyched to be here

I do have another question, too. Is there a limit on how many characters you can make? Or a waiting period before you make another one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom