Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Jon Grimm

Alpha and Omega
Greetings to you all.

I come from the Imperial Intelligence Bureau on "another place". Time for a change of scenery.

I look forward to investig-ahem- meeting you all. Tell me your secrets...

Matreya

@[member="Petra Cavataio"] ANOTHER LICK? WHY DID I NOT GET A LICK WHEN I CAME ON THE SITE!? Lmao

@[member="Jon Grimm"] welcome, ever need someone to RP with. I'm down for anything usually.

Jon Grimm

Alpha and Omega
@[member="Ronin Wendigo"]... well yes, I think I mainly had the pleasure of rp-ing with your twin?
@[member="Zaiden"]. Thanks man, I'll keep it in mind.
@[member="John Harrison"]... no, my Jedi Alter-Ego very much remembers @[member="A 'den"] ... I wonder whether he still has that ysalamir in his armour?
@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]. Yes, well met! Sorry we never got to do much with the Empire together. You returned just as my muse fell into the darkest pit in the Death Star. It seems both of us are having new beginnings? -looks pointedly at Republic rank tags-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom