Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Nohemi Allaneh

Order of the White Current
I am Nohemi Allaneh, ambassador to the Fallanssi and daughter to Niloo Van Dara Allaneh, leader of the current Fallanassi Order of the White Current.

I come to ask for sanctuary for myself and that of my people at Pydyr.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
If the Fallanassi seek a new home, the moons of Kyrikal would welcome them -- many Ithorian Priests, Tyia Thuwisten, and even Jal Shey live there. If they seek safety for Pydyr, the moon of Almania...it's near enough to our normal patrol routes, but I would hesitate to make the Mandalorians feel threatened. That said, when has fear ever stopped us, or the worlds we serve, from lending aid?

Nohemi Allaneh

Order of the White Current
@[member="Boolon Murr"]

We are of a strong stock, Friend Boolon; the Fallanassi can make a home regardless of the planet. I'm afraid Pydyr under Sith rule has deviated from the sanctuary we'd once known. I'd be more than willing to discuss a possible relocation of the Order for our safety and the preservation of our way of life.

@[member="Roon Ganar"] @[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"] @[member="Judah Dashiell"] @[member="Turin Val Kur"]
Thank you for your warm welcomes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom