Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, I'm Choima

I'm NauOne's mother. I'll be creating a character with legal custody of Mieczyk.
He wanted the name Kieczyk for it's sound, but I told him to use Mieczyk instead, because one's a real boy name in Polish, while the other is not so much. He wanted the K to be like Kit Fisto, and Kurt Wagner. They're his favorites.
I'll be minding his activity on the site, and I'll be RPing with him.
He's been having no luck in getting to RP on another site, so he found this one to try.

Welcome to the site Choima Choima

If you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you and your son are able to find the roleplay you're looking for! I have a Jedi character ( Auraya Irath-Ur ) who I'm more than happy to have help NauOne NauOne 's character out if he'd like. She's a Padawan too.

We have a sub-account system here you guys can feel free to take advantage of too, each character can have their own individual profile/subaccount to post from :)

Welcome again! And enjoy your stay

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Oh wonderful... :(
Now I'm going to have to get a safety installed on my hair dryer. That's what everyone calls my hypersonic blaster.

Haha, welcome to Chaos and you both enjoy writing here. :)
Ps. If you need a child friendly character to interact with, then my alt, Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe can get your feet wet. She's no jedi as she isn't force sensitive but Marina is quite adventurous and part of the Galactic Alliance. She is Alderaanii and quite often gets involved in humanitarian aid to systems that are attacked and oppressed by the sith and other poor souls who lacked good nurturing from their mothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom