Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Greetings from Theed

"Likewise," she said. "A woman, sadly, can't be too careful in this galaxy."

Taking her hand out of his, she tucked some hair behind her ear. Before he had time to verbally reflect on the truthfulness of her statement, if he'd feel so inclined, she continued, "But, my mother says that one'd better not let that keep her cooped up. So I'm here now. You wouldn't have sightseeing or -doing suggestions, would you? I haven't been anywhere this fancy in..." She trailed off, a beat of silence following abehind their footfalls. "...ever."

Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

Brandyn offered a conciliatory smile. Iayn had an appealing presence and in any other given circumstance he would have jumped at being her tour guide. But he knew what today had on offer for him. It was a tour of his childhood home. Well, what was left of it.

"Town hall...that's where you need to go," Brandyn said. He briefly pointed back where they had just come from, before shaking his head and pointing to their right. "It's that way. At least. I am pretty sure it is that way."

"They have all manner of information about what there is to see and do...but I will suggest Lake Country as a must. Even I am awed by it, and I grew up here."

Iayn Dystraay Iayn Dystraay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom