Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings and salutations.

A warm hello to you all. It's been quite some time since I last RPed in a Star Wars setting (The last place I rped in was rather restrictive to Sith players and had a problem with elitism among the older members) and this looks like a great place to begin anew.

If anyone could give me a brief overview of the timeline/current events here that would be great thanks.

To sum up, we're in 844 ABY. The galaxy was wracked with an incurable plague for a few hundred years, wiping out everyone of importance. More recently, we dealt with a zombie plague, the Sith showed up on the Republic's doorstep and has been routinely kicking its ass, and an incredibly powerful Force user named Akala has been screwing with the galaxy.

In the most recent event that just ended, half of the galaxy was teleported to Hell. Literally.

Welcome to Chaos. Good luck. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom