Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings and salutations !

Hello everyone.

I am Her Ladyship, I have a good 3+ years experience in roleplaying in a multitude of fandoms.
I've been a starwars fan ever since I was a little girl and I decided that it was about time I combined two of my favourite things together.

Starwars and Roleplaying. I hopped on a few forums here and there but it wasn't really my cup of tea and so I switched to Tumblr to join the starwars community there for about a year till it kind of hit a dead end. I've been reading and watching 'Chaos' for a while now and decided that this place could be my new home ! And so here I am hoping to fit in with you lovely people !

I am a great Knights of the old republic fan. (Not the mmo, the rpgs ) And have dedicated my life to collecting rare figures and the likes from those two games. I also enjoy reading all the comics and novels that come out in a while and am dead excited for anything new within the universe.

I try my best to proof read everything I do since my english is not the best around so please bare with me as I try and learn to be better at it !

Please don't hurt me I'm the new kid on the block </3

Welcome, Blind Kenshi(Referring to your avatar) need any assistance I'll do my best to help ya out. I ain't no admin or nothing, but feel free to ask any questions.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Her Ladyship"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

Sounds like you're going to fit in right away here. Hope you find your way around ok, but if not just come and shout us and we will help you out no problem.

Enjoy your time here and see you amongst the stars!

DFS-8DS

Nobody has turned me on yet.
Everyone on this forum will anwser the questions you have, so don't feel afraid to ask questions that you think might sound a bit stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom