Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings and a Request?

Greetings fellow StarWars lovers, maybe i am asking in the wrong place but still "Help me noble fellow Commenoris, You are my only Hope"
I was researching about Commenor lore in general, since i will be mastering a pen and paper Star Wars D6 The Old Republic Campaign in a gaming srore in my area of residence (and a few months later maybe also online) located on the planet of Commenor in about the year 3653 BBY. I have gathered the info on various wikkis around the web and i saw that You ran Your Campaigns 9 centuries after the Battle of Yavin, but if there is any geographical or sociological info You have generated as a result of Your playing, along with any plausible numbers for population and planet size, i am certain i can "backtrack" them to make good use of them in my party's campaigning. It would be like Your seeds growing backwards in time.
So if anyone can assist this poor traveller in time, i would sincerely Thank.

ZWEICOM

Z
[member="Simple Dion"]

First welcome to Chaos. Second, I would namely contact [member="Kay Larr"] or the RPJ whose name I cannot spell. This is one of [member="Custani Valcho"]'s alts and a Thread Master/ Narrator Account. Please contact me there of you need anything. Oh!

Also contact [member="Darth Carnifex"] as Commenor was conquered by the Sith Empire a few years back after enjoying it's period of peace during the reign of the Commeneor Systems Alliance.

[member="Simple Dion"],

I believe the RPJ that [member="Triumvirtive Muse"] is trying to reference would be [member="Veiere Arenais"] (so many vowels).

But aside from that, welcome to Chaos. It'll be great to have you around and look forward to seeing what you do as you bring your character(s) to like in the Chaos universe.

[member="Simple Dion"]

As suggested above, Commenor was a world in which we based our faction on.[member="Kay Larr"] was the Faction Owner, I was a Faction Admin and [member="Darlyn Excron"] is now the current Faction Owner since we have moved on.

Much of what you find there will be non-canon, member-generated content. As of right now, there aren't any rules on site about taking content here to other sites or role-play environments, however out of respect for our members and the work they've put in, I would strongly recommend approaching the authors of anything you are interested in using.

Veiere Arenais said:
[member="Simple Dion"]

As suggested above, Commenor was a world in which we based our faction on.[member="Kay Larr"] was the Faction Owner, I was a Faction Admin and [member="Darlyn Excron"] is now the current Faction Owner since we have moved on.

Much of what you find there will be non-canon, member-generated content. As of right now, there aren't any rules on site about taking content here to other sites or role-play environments, however out of respect for our members and the work they've put in, I would strongly recommend approaching the authors of anything you are interested in using.
That is my intention from the very first moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom