Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Streak

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jedi Temple Coruscant

Gardening was a noble endeavor. To help life grow was a mighty deed. Getting ones hands dirty was a structure of good character. ...These were just some of the many thoughts that were going through Sam's head as she raked over the Jedi Temples outer gardens. Sam hated gardening. It was muddy, sweaty, dirty, and often boring as hell. Even with all the grandiose thoughts she crammed into her head to motivate herself, it just wasn't helping.

"Poo."

She sat down and wiped her brow. Her glorious hair tied back in a ponytail and her working greaves all a mess.

"Green thumb my bahooty. All I've been doing is digging holes all morning. I'm never joining the Flowers Committee ever again."

Sam was willing to try anything once. But all she wanted right now was a cold drink and a hot lunch. Oh, and to never see a hand shovel again either.

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Quiet through the Temple, the young knight went strolling, quiet as a mouse to make sure no one was stirring.

She'd left Coruscant in such a hurry, she'd forgotten many things behind. They weren't anything that she needed to survive, just some possessions that reminded her of certain events of the past. Some created a smile, others forced a tear. Either way, they were things that were important to her, things she would have at her side regardless of what anyone said. Suppressing her own Force signature so as not to be noticed, Aika moved swiftly and quietly through the halls, drawing no eyes to herself. Her feet moved seamlessly until she passed by a small doorway, hearing a rather disgruntled voice from within. With a few silent steps backward, she stood before the door once more, shaking her head lightly. The simplest thing to do would have been to move on, and allow the girl handle her problems in her own way. However, for some reason, she couldn't resist lending her own voice.

"To cultivate such a fragile thing as life is an ability easy to few, and comes natural to none. It's something you have to work on. After all, everyone starts somewhere, but they never start at the top." She approached the girl slowly, making sure to maintain a low voice and not reveal herself to others in the general area. Hopefully this wouldn't come back to bite her in the butt...

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
When time shifts, it certainly shifts quickly. A woman approached and carried a wonderfully soft touch. Sam could only assume she was another Jedi member of good countenance. Time would have to take care of itself.

"Oh my, yes. I'm rather afraid you are right. I fear that as soon as the wind changes all my work will have been for nothing though. ...You work so hard to see a life blossom. And then... Poof. Nothing. Not a single flower to show for your work."

She sighed,

"Being a Jedi can be so tiring some times. Hehe."

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Shaking her head lightly, moved to the girl's side, kneeling down beside her. Her hand reached downward, running lightly over the upturned dirt where she'd been digging. "Afraid, you say? What is it you fear? That the plant won't live log enough for others to pat you on the back for your work? Is that the reason you attempted this to begin with? Or did you to it enhance the beauty of this place? Even if the plants only last for a single week, if they bring a smile to the face of another, if they bring two people closer, even if it's only for a moment, isn't it worth? Hasn't the plant accomplished what its point in life? Everything it does after is simply extra. Or, at least, that's how I look at it. People are the same way."

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Haha. Well! I think you, are a very good person to say such things. Certainly have more patience than I with such things."

Sa shifted and stood up. Taking a long breath in and staring off into the distance.

"Sam Jhovna. Padawan. ...And who do I have the pleasure of addressing hm?"

The girl smiled and extended a hand. She was due a break anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom