Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Green-skinned Twi'lek Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Val Drutin

V
38960454485_e7ae93afc2_b.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Age: It's sort of hard to tell how old she is when I'm busy running away from her, but I guess she looks like she's the same age as me. So, 22...?
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User, thank goodness.
  • Species: Twi'lek Apparition/Hallucination
  • Appearance: She's... green.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: "Green-skinned Twi'lek girl" is the usual moniker. She has yet to reveal her true name.
  • Loyalties: Val Drutin
  • Wealth: Hallucinations don't need money!
  • Notable Possessions: She has stolen numerous personal items belonging to me, but seems to have a particular preoccupation with my underwear, which she has repeatedly filched.
  • Skills: She is the only being in the universe with the power to reduce me to a hysterical wreck. Just the sound of her voice triggers my fight-or-flight response.
  • Personality: She's the embodiment of a creepy, obsessed fangirl, a groupie who is so determined to be close to her idol she resorts to trespassing, theft, and other forms of harassment. As a result of her terrorizing me, I now have a crippling fear of ALL green-skinned Twi'lek women. A psychologist would probably claim this crazy broad is a manifestation of my repressed sexuality, or maybe a representation of my deepest fears. Either way, ewwww get her away from me!!!
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Determination.
  • Combat Function: N/A
Strengths:

• *Stubborn
    *Invisible to everyone but me
    *Sneaky
Weaknesses:

• *Only a figment of my imagination
    *Needs to get a life
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Usually she hides in my dressing room closet. Otherwise, she can appear seemingly out of nowhere. I've told security, but they can't see her. She keeps coming back no matter where I go. ;__;

Last edited by a moderator:

Zak Dymo

Z
Val Drutin

I'll be doing this review for you.

This submission looks good overall. The only sticking point I have is the image credit. As per the guidelines, provide credit to the original artist of the images in your submission. Link to the web page where it can be found and state the name of the original artist if possible. Each image used must be credited. The embedded image you have in the second spoiler tag doesn't quite meet that criteria.

Instead, I'd suggest using a link with language to the effect of: "Green Twi'lek Dancer by S A"

Those are my thoughts. I look forward to yours in reply. Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom