Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty A Night at the Opera

Cassus immediately ignored whatever tirade any individual went on and looked only for Val to accept his hand, which he rather quickly did. Cassus gambled and won in recognizing the character he was dealing with here, in that he wanted no more part of this Chaos than he did. He had wanted to try and resolve this low key, without much fuss, but unfortunately other Hunters and his targets sudden departure made that impossible.

The mysterious figure in the truck above them fired a cable and shot his other one connected to the padawan , and as it flew Cassus reacted on instinct, pulling Val Drutin backwards with him off the roof and downwards towards the surface below. Cassus activated his suits molecular shield, preparing for impact. Above him he saw blinding flashes, his mask however activaed its battlefield filtering reacting to the sudden exposure to intense light. With Val Drutin facing the ground it was unlikely it would effect him either. The other drivers though was a different story, and already Cassus could see the imminent Chaos.

"Hold tight-" Was all Cassus could say before his molecular shield smashed into the top of a building, which appeared to be a low quality residential area considering how quickly the section of roof he impacted disintegrated.

Cassus released Val momentarily as he got up from the fall, essentially unscathed... though he found his shield had blown a circuit after the impact and was rendered non functional until he found the time to repair it. Cassus immediately keyed his com link to 'BB7'.

"You got your wish, I crashed, now misdirect the tracking FOBBs, it's the only way to get him off my tail!" Cassus cut the communique to Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda quickly.

"Follow me, we need to get you to safety, and fast." Cassus would try to pull Val along with him, his Relentless Blade still activated in his other hand. He could either bring him willingly, or unconscious floating along with him.

Tags: Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

OOC: thank you everyone for the patience!

Last edited:

Val Drutin

V
Val rolled his eyes at Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu 's childish shrieking. The irony of his annoyance at her behavior wasn't lost on him, but even his own tantrums weren't this obnoxious. At least, he didn't think they were...

Val sensed Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn 's grappling hook before it reached him, but funnily enough, Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin reacted faster. The dancer was yanked off the roof of the cab and sent plummeting face-first through the air.

As tempting as it was to start screaming like a little girl, Val managed to keep his mouth shut. Cassus activated some kind of shield to protect himself, but Val was a sitting duck. He had to act fast to avoid winding up a smear on someone's windshield.

Before they struck the roof of the apartment complex, Val shut his eyes and reached out with the Force. He'd been relying on the cosmic web quite a lot lately, and it was reluctant to respond to his command.

But he did manage to buoy himself, lessening the impact of the collision. Cassus released him, and Val took the opportunity to shimmy away from the hunter.

Not that he had much hope of getting away without being captured and hauled off to Force knows where. Cassus clearly didn't want him dead, but Renn had shown an alarming disregard for life in general. Between the two masked hunters, clearly the one with the stun-stick was the better option, so long as he had no decent means of escape.

"Fine, fine," he mumbled, allowing himself to be led around by Cassus. If only he had access to his lightsaber... but it was back at the ship. This is what I get for not carrying it around with me wherever I go!

Extra Tags: Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda

Renn sighed as they went over the edge, the bounty got more complicated. The Locus swept down, its massive body attempting to catch them as they fell. As it missed Renn hoped down onto it and rolled off onto the rooftop. His revolver had all taser rounds for stunning, and he watched Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin taking Val Drutin.

Renn ran after them revolver in hand and once behind them he said, “Personally I don’t like fighting when it isn't necessary, so I’ll give you this one chance, we split the bounty. There’s more than enough there to supply us both. Or we can go with option two, where I drag two live men to a ship, one with severe brain damage, the other perfectly intact. Frankly I’d prefer the first, and I do have your ship marked so, for your sake I’d go with the one that you win in.” His revolver was leveled with them and the hammer slid back. There was two of them, they weren’t as nimble as one person. This could either end in glory or blood.

Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda

Last edited:
TAGS: Val Drutin Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu

With a casual look outside the Engineering box, Enigma saw the crowds below beginning to calm down, the security they employed doing a fabulous job as well as the information of what could only be described as a hostile attack on the planet of Coruscant occurring just down the road. Overall, they were beginning to become docile and to calm down which was only to be expected.

Watching through the CCTV feeds, Enigma could only shake his head in bewilderment at the melodrama of what was occurring on his screen. Smoking wreckages of speeders that had crashed at cruising speeds, the screams of onlookers, and more casualties in varies stages of death and dying than he cared to look at, the indiscriminate violence was enough to make even the Slicer raise an eyebrow in concern and he was from Denon, where job promotions by assassination was your average 10’o'clock meeting.

Watching the standoff, he didn’t even need to pull any engineering marvels, social or technical to remedy the growing problem. All around the group, various law enforcement, droid and sentient levelled their weapons at Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn . Guardian pattern Police Droids armed with stunbatons and blaster pistols, Traffic Division who had arrived on-scene aiming their standard issue pistol, dispatched Panther Interceptors establishing a cordon around the area and a group of LAAT Gunships closing off the airspace, some dropping their searchlights down on the carnage below, others aiming it up into the air, searching for any further signs of danger. Regardless of the crime that took place on the planet, mass traffic collisions, gunfire, exploding trucks and a report of a kidnapped woman wasn’t something that just skated by under the radar.

Watching Uublest walk up to stand near Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , Enigma patched back into his associates comm briefly.

“Follow the officer and continue on with your assignment BB8. Glad to see you made it through that crash though.”

Taking various images from the video feed, sending across an info packet that named BB8 as an undercover asset was no difficult task.

It wouldn’t hold up to any intense scrutiny but in times like that, when did anyone ever look a gift horse in the mouth? Besides, if he ends up back at the Police precinct this job has gone south anyway. Or a promotion I guess. Not that it hasn’t gone bloody south already…

Opening up transport routes, there were already at least 10 shuttles and freighters, ranging from luxury pleasure crafts to meat carriers that would be able to get them off the planet and considering that BB8 had admittedly done a lot of the ground work, Enigma was happy to foot the bill.

But, lets not count our embedded keylogger before the N00B has downloaded it.

With that dealt with, Enigma began to work on the FOB signal, trying to sort it out from the absolute mess of radio waves from below. While the whole thing would have been an extremely easy task, his own tracking FOB had been discarded long ago and so piggybacking the access would be a little trickier.

Alyssa turned a bright red as Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin ignored her, though this time her red face was out of anger.

"DONT YOU IGNORE ME YOU-"

Before Alyssa could go on another rant the chains around her were shot clean off flying into the traffic behind the group. Her gaze was on of wonder and intrigue as she turned to see Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn with his weapon aimed at her. Strange...He could have shot her dead right here but instead he...helped her? this just got a whole lot more interesting. Before she could stand up, however, Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin and Val Drutin leaped off the roof of the car landing on a nearby building below. They were getting away! Alyssa sparing no time rose to her feet and shut her eyes as she began to commune with the Force. She saw the cars and buildings in front of her from a new perspective, it was like the metal and gears had been stripped away and instead the life and souls of the beings that have and now reside there was singing. It was almost overwhelming, hearing all those voices cry out at once.

Alyssa leaped forward using her powerful echo to land on the roof of a car and then another, and another, and another and another before landing on the roof of the building her target was on. She shook her head as she spoke.

'You can't lose me that easily pervert. Besides what do you think is about to happen? This guy is just gonna freeze you in carbonite and ship you off to some slimeball in an orange tracksuit."

Before the girl could continue a task force of police descended onto the building their weapons drawn. Not good. Alyssa approached who appeared to be the leader of the group hs weapon trained on the girl without haste.

"Hey, pea brain! You got a death wish or something?! Because you are trifling with the infamous Baron Han Rort! " Some sleazeball in the outer rim just happened to look EXACTLY like Val and if the cop had any Idea who that was he'd back off.

Last edited:
Nothing was as easy as just leaving, people just showed up and started talking. Cassus hated talking, if he could communicate what he wanted without ever speaking a word he'd accept the bargain in a heart beat. As the other hunter began to issue his ultimatum, Cassus could hear the marching footsteps, and the unusual whir of repulsor craft that did not match that of typical civilian craft. Suddenly, police officers busted their way through the door he was about to exit inside of the residential building.

"Officer Uublest, stand down, we have the building surrounded!" The officer shouted, weapon drawn and ready to fire, pointed not at Cassus as he expect, but at his adversary who caught up with him in the chase. Then eventually the female showed up too, and started saying things. "Stand back and away from the criminal, and despite what you might think, Detective Wreck here is one of our best," The officer said to Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu and gestured towards Cassus, who remained still for a moment processing his comment. Then Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda delivered his instructions.

Sly dog. Cassus thought, smiling in his head at the advantages that come with having an ally with a far reach. So he was Detective Wreck now, time to play the part.

"That's right, I had to play the part of a Bounty Hunter for a local Guild, when I came across an illegal Bounty on Mr. Val Drutin here. We'll talk about you blowing my cover later, officer." Cassus added to try and put both his target and the Jedi at ease without directly lying. He was forced to play the part of a Bounty Hunter due to his mother's sickness, and he did have to make contact with a local Guild on Coruscant, and he did come across an illegal Bounty here... as well as other locations. He also had the strong inclination to protect his target at almost any cost, short of his life. If either sensed his intentions, they would find they match his story, his only source of discrepancy being exact details. Unless these persons were vastly more powerful than he observed, it was unlikely those details would be pulled from him. At least, maybe not right in this moment.

"As for you and your ultimatum," Cassus gestured with his Relentless Blade towards Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn . "I can't accept, no portion of the Bounty will fall into your hands." Cassus stepped in front of Val, saber extended and ready to be used.

Val Drutin

V
"Oh, for crying out loud!" Val exclaimed, planting his fists on his hips. "I left right before a performance and ran across the city in full costume all for this to turn out to be a trick?!"

The overly-complicated twists at play here were hard to follow and made his head hurt just thinking about them, so he didn't bother questioning the validity of the various claims being made by the people around him. He just wanted to get back to the opera house... or not. He didn't think he'd be allowed to show his face there again after the stunt he'd just pulled.

Turning to Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , he said, "I'm sure you think I ought to thank you for saving me. Well, I'm not going to. This idiotic, humiliating chase has cost me my job!" He glared at Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn . "You're a lunatic! Coming from me, that's something else!" By the time his gaze landed on Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu and Officer Uublest, he was in full tantrum mode. "And you're about as useful as a Hutt in Mandalorian armor! Chasing after me, calling me a pervert - who do you think you are?!"

He threw up his hands, just wanting it all to be over with. "Now, if it's all the same to you, I'm going home. I haven't done anything wrong here except flee for my life. If any of you try to stop me, I'll... I won't be stopped!"

Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda

Innas Paurs

run hide i won't mind just you know i'm right here
he'd enter cracking his knuckles "hope the party didn't start without me" he'd look at everyone here and keeps his hand on his pistol not wanting any fishy movement

Renn looked back at them, Cassus had refused his one chance to get out of here. Lowering his revolver he put it in its holster and pulled his axe and dagger (I’ll deal with links later) held them. Wind licked against his small cloak. Different views flashed on his display. Deciding he was going to do this fairly, he took off his helmet and placed it down.

His eyes were not of a killer, dull and weightless. Renn sat there looking at Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin and Val Drutin. “You do realize I don’t need to harm you or Val, frankly until the first swing you may consider the choice.” At that moment Renn had his full attention on the fellow bounty hunter, all police around him didn’t matter, they were all easy kills. A grin flashed his face as he flipped his dagger around and pulled his axe up, the glow of blade illuminating his face.

Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu

Alyssa turned red with fury as Val Drutin not only ruined their only chance to get the police out of the equation but dared to INSULT HER?!? Alyssa clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, the red hue in her eyes became brighter each passing moment and it took all her strength not to reach for the Lightsaber dangling from her belt. Wait a minute! Was she struggling with whether or not she would separate Val's head from his shoulder's? Maybe the Sith Holocron had corrupted her more than she had thought. Maybe it was just her unbridled rage. Or maybe the horrors she witnessed on Mustafar had broken her.

Mustafar...That was by far the worst experience of her life, Worse than Dromund Kaas, Worse than being a Jedi youngling and worse than being insulted by Val No-A HUTT IN MANDALORIAN ARMOR?! Okay, that tears it!

"Val you are an Idiot and A pervert! Look at you, you're over here about to be captured by a couple of weirdos and sold off to whoever just put a bounty on your head! Besides, you are a pervert! Only a pervert would get into a highspeed car chase with 2 bounty hunters a Jedi and the police all while dressed as a stupid FLOWER, oh and by the look of you I doubt you had a career to start with."

By this time Alyssa had reverted to her usual pale color as she began to calm down and fully access the situation. Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn and Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin were about to fight over Val as if he were some sort of prize and Val reasonably just wanted to return home before things got any worse. Well, Alyssa had been laying into him all night and as much as she didn't want to admit it she hadn't been very helpful. Suppose getting the young man home safely was the least she could do. Without coming up with any formal plan or course of action Alyssa broke into a wild sprint darting towards Val Drutin and Cassus Akovin. The girl still sprinting extended a palm letting only her fingertips touch the bounty hunter's chest. She deafened her ears to the sounds around her and listened only to the Force hearing its whispers of power.

She felt the Force inside Cassus and listened to its whispers, Her will rilled up the whispers turning them into shouts, shouts that she could command. If she could just keep him distracted there would be nothing in the young Jedi's way. Alyssa embraced in the man in a tight squeeze before picking him up and running along with him the edge of the building grew closer and with it the danger of plummeting to her all but ensured death. She felt the Force around her propelling herself into the air and towards the roof of the next building. Thoughts began to run through her mind wildly, Would she make or would she get herself and Val killed, What if she did make it then what would happen? Would they get shot or would they get away with ease? Either way, there was no time to think about it as the top of the next building was almost upon the two.

Last edited:
TAGS: Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu Val Drutin

All around the entrance to the building, Enigma watched from a variety of angles through the police droids optics, like an insect viewing the world through it’s compound eyes. Even with the hail of fire pouring around at their opponents, the angles must have been off as not a single bullet, blast or electronet found it’s mark. Shaking his head, the slicer felt his frustration begin to grow.

Alright, this is just getting out of hand.

Opening a comm to his partner, Enigma outlined his plan.

“Alright BB8, at this point I think we are going to lose this guy just due to this chicks obsession with him and what I can only see as her attempts to kill him instead of us taking him alive. I’d rather split a bounty three ways than drop off a serving of road-pizza and seeing how much we can get for it.”

Having seen the professionalism as well as the effort that Cassus had put into the pursuit, Enigma was sure he would feel the same. Although the fact he stuck to our deal is nice, BB8 has some real promise to him.

Looking at the image of Renn, weapons drawn and no doubt ready to use them, Enigma hoped that he hadn’t burned that bridge too permanently. Finally working his way through the additional encryption programs to access the other hunters comms, Enigma patched the three together, deciding a little transparency was in order.

“Hola, aren’t we a regular three amigos? Sorry to spring this conversation on you BB8 but I figured it’s time we put this to rest. Hello there big guy with the axes and the daggers, now I’ve seen all the havoc and destruction you’ve wrought around us but I’m hooooopiiiinngggg that another body isn’t necessary just yet. Now, as I’m sure you can both see, this building is entirely surrounded by the Corpos and our payday just got tackled out a window, so, I think it’s time we all had a heart to heart. Now, BB8 here turned down your offer because he’s a solid chap and he and I had agreed to a two way split ourselves. Not your fault for suggesting another two way split, you didn’t know I was here, but our boy here has that oh so rare quality called loyalty. So, the three of us could spend all day pinging bullets and such at each other or we make a new deal. Three way split, equal shares and no hard feelings, that’s just the nature of the game.

If you are feeling agreeable, we’ll get these cops off you, have them after that crazy wench who decided that the safest place for Val was plummeting out a building and we can all get paid.”

So far, combat had not be initiated. That was probably the best news of the next few moments. One thing was for certain, Cassus was annoyed at the younger girl's constant annoyances, and now she crossed a line. As she bum rushed him, she extended her arm towards his chest. Given that his blade was already activated and extended towards Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn , it was a simple matter of swiping his blade through the space where her arm occupied. Should she have allowed her hand to continue she would find her arm in a state of extreme numbness.

As she attempted to grab Val Drutin and plummet him through yet another series of buildings, Cassus made the attempt to swing his blade upwards and through her spine as she crossed his path. Should it strike through the spine, she would suddenly find her self in a state of temporary paralysis. Perhaps that would prevent Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu from exiting as swiftly as she imagined, perhaps not.

Simultaneously as this was happening, it seemed as if every voice in the building had become louder, and distracting, filling his head with the nonsense of nondescript noise. It made it difficult to concentrate as Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda opened a conference between him and the other Bounty Hunter. He offered a three way split. The conversation would buy time to distract Cassus long enough not to do anything else to prevent Val Drutin's captured if the padawan managed to avoid his Relentless Blade and its numbing paralytic effects. Struggling to clear his head, he pointed to the girl.

"She attacked me, that Jedi attacked an officer!" He shouted at Officer Uublest. Cassus then looked to Renn. "We'll be lenient on your crimes if you accept being a deputy to arrest her!"

Val Drutin

V
Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda

Before Val could enact his brilliant plan of walking away, he saw Alyssa make a move to attack Cassus. The bounty hunter made two attempts at zapping her with his weird paralysis-staff, but regardless of whether it made contact or not, she turned her attention to Val and tackled him like a huttball player.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Val shrieked, struggling against her grip. On her own, of course, the teenager couldn't have picked him up, but Val recognized the uncomfortable constricted feeling of being lifted and held in place by the Force.

"Put me down you harpy!" Knowing his screaming was likely landing on deaf ears, he flung himself out of her grasp using his own Force powers just as she leaped out the window. Sailing over her head, he flipped through the air and landed on his feet inside the building... but outside the circle of hunters and a good chunk of the police.

Cassus was calling to the cops to follow Alyssa, since she had attacked an "officer". Val looked around frantically, trying to find an escape route. His eyes fell on a door marked "Stairs". He made a beeline for it, not really sure how he was going to get away or even whether he should go up to the roof again or further down to the lower levels... and realizing belatedly that he may have made a very stupid mistake by not allowing Alyssa to take him outside and away from the hunters. To be honest, at this point he'd rather be captured than throw his lot in with some crazy Jedi girl who appeared to be obsessed with him. He didn't want a repeat of what happened with that Twi'lek who used to hide in his dressing room and steal his underwear... wait, didn't she turn out to be a hallucination? Huh...

Renn sighed watching the Jedi move to knock Cassus over. Sheathing his weapons Renn reached down and pulled up his helmet. Looking at Cassus talk to the officer, they told him what to do. Frankly he was grabbing Val Drutin for personal gain rather than whatever bullshit these two spouted. One faking to be an officer and the other, clueless.

He raning after Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu , he kept going up the stairs and eventually was right below them. "Y'know I'm not usually nice twice, so hand him over." He had his R82 aimed at her, as he peered up the stairs, he aimed down the scope a red dot on her head. His revolver was out as well and he fired a taser shot at her, attempting to release Val.

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda

Last edited:
“Your decision bucko” Enigma said before blasting a high pitched screech across Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn comm systems, giving him the option of really just cutting his comms or dealing with the painful distraction. Sadly I can’t fry him from here, but hey, that’s what you have workers for.

Watching through the various visuals of the Coruscant police force, more and more reinforcements were continuing to land as what had started as a mere speeder chase had turned into a full show of the law enforcements power. Gunships were filling the skies, floodlights shining through the windows of the building, the street levels surrounded by multiple units of various degrees of lethality, but they were done playing now. Too many civilians had died and too much havoc had been wrought for anything else.

With a smash, the doors at the bottom of the building busted inwards as squad upon squad breached the building, rifles, shields, nets and truncheons at the ready. As the stream of authority charged up the stairs, a group stopped by Val Drutin , stepping to the side to allow the others to pass.

“Hello sir, I am Officer 0-Tho-Ri-T, Coruscant Police force droid third class. It is my current priority to ensure you are returned to a place of safety, if you would follow me to the transport?”

Outside the building, Panther speeders were landing, ready to disgorge further units under the cover of the gunships above.

On the rooftops, seeing Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn open fire into Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu , the gunships opened fire, multitude of turret mounted laser cannons all aimed directly at the individual who had caused so much death on their watch.

Seeing the bright blasts of red through the visuals, Enigma could only stare wordlessly at the firepower that was being unleashed.

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

Alyssa just barely brushed past Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin 's first strike the heat from the blade emanating from it like a stovetop only much deadlier. She was just barely off the rooftop when she felt a searing pain slice into her back and send a jolt of energy coursing through her veins. She began to panic, If she was paralyzed what would happen to Val he was already tucked into her arms and- Before she could finish her thought Val Drutin leaped from her arms presumably making it to safety on one of the floors below. She couldn't move for her body refused the listen to any her of her commands and instead plummeted towards the nearest window.

Glass shards and the cold concrete floor of what appeared to be some sort of storage room tore into the young girl's skin bruising and tearing her clothing as she skidded across the floor. Despite her injuries, Alyssa rose from the ground accessing the damage she endured. Her skin was bleeding heavily and the back of her sweater was torn from the slice she took earlier. She looked and felt like shit but if she wanted to leave here without handcuffs on she would have to keep moving. She located the stairwell and began walking towards it only to be cornered by Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn his rifle trained on her forehead. Instinctively the girl raised her hands not wishing to be shot in the head.

Before Alyssa could make things any worse for herself two rounds were fired at her head warranting the padawan to call to "Tann" to deflect the bolts of energy. They dissipated as they hit the Saber giving Alyssa time to reach out with the Force and pull down the nearest shelf sending it falling onto the pair. Alyssa with only a quick second to spare leaped out the way of the falling shelf immediately igniting her Lightsaber once more. Before she could spot her adversary however a great feeling of danger washed over her...Run.

Without thinking the girl jumped to her side narrowly avoiding a stun blast from a squad of officers right behind her. Alyssa hid behind one of the shelves as the coruscant police force rained blue fire upon the small storage room breaking the glass windows and sending files and desks everywhere.

"This is getting out of HAND!"

Alyssa looked over in horror as her Lightsaber laid in the middle of the floor its hilt barely avoiding the blasts fired by the officers outside. Garrick...She couldn't no she wouldn't let him get it before she could.

This was messy. Cassus struck true with his iconic blade against the Padawan who found herself elsewhere temporarily worse for wear, while Val managed to escape her grasp and just out of reach for Cassus. Renn found his way in front of the padawan and fired on her, prompting a mass of police response from the air. Cassus could feel the rumble of powerful repulsor engines and the impact of a great amount of stun bolts hitting the building. If Cassus stuck around to listen, he might have heard the frightened yells of civilians disturbed by the police action incited by a dangerous criminal.

There were already squads of police officers and enforcer droids storming the residential area to find civilians and take them out of harm's way, or bring them into custody if they resisted. If Cassus couldn't catch him directly, that might be the next best thing, if Enigma could engineer the situation where Val could be placed into custody, in perfect position for "Detective Wreck" to question his suspect and then subsequently disappear.

Nonetheless, he had a quarry to catch, and the police weren't in his way, but actually actively avoided his path. Typically, anyone with a glowstick and even a shred of authority (whether legitimately gained or not) was enough to go about noticed but not disturbed. Unless of course that glowstick holder pissed them off, like attacking someone they perceive to be an officer.

"Get Val Drutin into custody and to safety, as far away from the criminals as possible." Cassus yelled leaving the room towards Uublest, who stilled seemed dazed by the recent developments, before he himself spoke into his communicator.

Cassus keyed his own communicator to BB7, "BB7, offer financial compensation via droid enforcer to convince him to go into custody. Work is a concern of his, engineer the situation, I'll do what I can to prevent interference. Reroute my droid to a police station as a droid enforcer, try to get him assigned as his guard. Keep my eyes and ears open for me, please."

Almost out of breathe, Cassus arrived to somewhere within the vicinity of his target where he would be close enough to get between anyone trying to get to Val from outside. Cassus hoped BB7's acting was good...

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn , Val Drutin, Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda , Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu

Val Drutin

V
Eventually, Val decided to try going down the stairs. Not long after he made up his mind, his descent was halted by the arrival of more police. To his surprise, they didn't come after him - a group of droids pulled him aside to let the others pass, but that was the extent of their meddling.

“Hello sir, I am Officer 0-Tho-Ri-T, Coruscant Police force droid third class. It is my current priority to ensure you are returned to a place of safety, if you would follow me to the transport?”

Val brightened at once. Despite the foolish lies that had been told about him by the various parties involved, from Alyssa claiming he was a crime lord to Cassus saying he was a suspect in a kidnapping case, the madman was confident in his ability to charm the police and reassure them that he was not a criminal. There was no need to offer financial compensation, he just wanted to get out of there in one piece. "Sure, why not?"

Hooking his arm through one of the droids' metal elbows, he followed it out to the transport. Along the way he could hear the distant, slightly muffled sounds of gunfire and violence, but he no longer considered it any of his concern.

Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda | Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin | Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu | Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom