Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gree Technology

It has been a discussion that has come up for roughly the past 4 months. Gree Technology is mostly covered with an umbrella with the ban on Hypergates/Stargates/Superweapons. Still with the conversations there were questions about specifically the Gree and their technology. As most of the tech was already considered banned, we are adding the name onto the banned list so that it removes any questions anyone has.

If you look at the banned list as of now, Gree Technology will be listed with the note that their nav computers are still available. The nav computers will not allow any access or "further understanding" of the banned technology. I don't foresee them becoming a "restricted" item.

As for now any Gree Technology outside of the normal nav computer is considered BANNED. Any tech with or based on these banned items will be DENIED.

Thank you and happy holidays.

EmKay

Aww, [member="Spencer Jacobs"], but I wanted to Star Forge Ant-Man costumes and a Death Star-like shrink ray and make the whole galaxy and everyone in it miniature!

[member="Spencer Jacobs"] - Pretty sure, once I read the banned rules, that this stuff was already covered unless someone wanted to argue semantics. Glad it's put out there in black and white, so to speak, to stop even that.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"] - I'm still totally making something and going to put 'Gree' in the title just to make you develop a tic....

That's allowed, right?

[member="Coren Starchaser"] - Wanna help me out here? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom