Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grant me thy Talents, O Nymphs of the Signature!

So, I'm in dire need of a signature for Aerin. I am currently using X-23 from the X-Men as her avatar, but I lack the necessary tools to make something for her. Note that she does NOT have claws, and she has a separate and evil entity named Jen that is possessing her and constantly fighting for control over her body. I want a sig that shows the split sides of Aerin and Jen. Aerin being the good side, with sea green eyes, and Jen being the bad side, with glowing red eyes. If you want to give Jen a twisted smile, that would be cool, too. Their names should both be in the sig, with this quote: "There will always be a Demon within..."

Also, if you could maybe give her a new avatar, that would be nice as well. Thanks! :)

Evasion Studios
[member="Aerin Summers"] I would probably be able to craft something for you. I'll have some time either tonight or tomorrow to work on it.

Evasion Studios
[member="Aerin Summers"]

Here is my take on the Avatar, and the Signature. Enjoy!

Summers_zpsc5604f56.jpg
Signature
SummersSig_zps2c761149.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom