Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Grancha Mutants

Status
Not open for further replies.
zykJs2o.png

Credit: Fallout 3 - Super mutant | Company: G.H Corporation

Name: Grancha Mutants "Great Mutants"
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Rutan
Language: Broken Basic
Average Adult Height: Varies by Species
Warrior Class: 2.4 Meters

Skin color: Green, Light-green, dark green, sick green, etc.
Hair color: N/E
Breathes: Type 1
Notable Characters: N/E
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strengths:
[ + ] Physical Enhancements: The Mutants, down to a molecular level, are pumped up with physical enhancements. Their very cells are coated in a hyper-charged performance booster. This permits an enhanced physical conditioning. From endurance, to strength, durability and so forth. Meaning, they can issue out heavy damage and take it as well without toppling over. Atop this, they are easily adaptable to battle. As such, they can be taught to wield and use weaponry, guns included.

[ + ] Obedience: The mutants are grown with a serum that nulls the functions of a mind that permit personal thought. The mutants are programmed to be one-track minded: Kill, Retrieve, Hunt, Gather. Ensures absolute obedience to their owners.

[ + ] Poison Immunity: These beasts cannot die from radiation poisoning, or any other common forms of poisoning.

Weaknesses:
[ - ] Blind Obedience: Being one-track minded, they can barely think for themselves. As such, they speak in broken dialect and can barely have a personality of their own. They are killing machines, after all. These mutants are mindlessly obedient toward their master(s), as mentioned before, never questioning orders or hesitating to commit even the brutal of actions.

[ - ] Slow: Being normally hulking creatures used for battle, they are naturally slow. They cannot slip in between the cracks, or acrobatically maneuver themselves in combat. Without armor, an average mutant speed is slightly worse than an average human's average sprinting speed. Mentally, they are dumber and therefore more susceptible to mind-based force techniques.
Average Lifespan: 10 Years
Communication: Basic Language
Estimated Population: Only 5 currently exist, but their production will grow with time. All are in Balroyaal's lab in Rutan.
Distinctions: Grancha Mutants are usually of a green complexion, though more advanced variants may vary in complexion. They are monstrous, beastly, and usually don't possess any hair. Each mutant's foot is given a number for their owners to distinguish them from one another.

Races
Lj5Hipa.png

Diet: Meat, meat and meat. Spoiled meat, poisoned meat or toxic meat. It doesn't matter. They cannot be poisoned.
Culture: They are born in a lab, hyper-grown in a lab and taught in a lab until they are ready for shipment.
Technology level: What's below horrible?
General behavior: Whatever their orders are. They grunt a lot also.

Intent
The intent behind these genetically modified mutants are to provide physically superior beasts of destruction to those who need them. Whether for destruction, defense or serving for armies, The Grancha Mutants are intended to offer customers and Balroyaal beings that mindlessly adhere to their master's orders. To issue a new age of destructive force. Slaves, soldiers, hunters, etc. They have numerous uses. However, the Grancha Mutants will possess many races in the future, or 'variants'. From flying mutants, to enormous mutant sharks. The possibilities are limited to innovation and technology.

History
Grancha Mutants are native to Balroyaal's lab in Rutan. They are product of a biologically altering serum that has bred an entire new species as a result. First, captured civilians and the like injected with the serum and subjected to the transformation. However, bodies began to pile up after each failure. Research, data and new discoveries were found from these failures. Balroyaal extracted a strand of his own DNA, having survived the transformation, unlike most. The serum gave a certain tolerance to the overwhelming transformation of which they'd die without. This is why they are only permitted 10 years of life before the body starts to decompose entirely. To boot, it means customers will return for more! Gehhahaa! He replicated it fives times over and produced 5 serum injections for his new line of mutants. "Great Mutants," or Grancha Mutants they'd be known as. The mutated DNA in Balroyaal caused the final products to be green, larger than their previous brothers. Each was placed inside a lab tank and tested on, their DNA taken and used for research for potential mass production and cloning of the mutants.
DEVELOPMENT THREADS
[ COMPLETED: 1/31/ 16 ] The Grump's Grancha Idea

Grudge The Grutt said:
Language: Broken Common
This should be 'Broken Basic' (nitpicky I know)

Grudge The Grutt said:
Breathes: Normal
Change this to 'Type 1' Star Wars lingo for Earth atmosphere.

Grudge The Grutt said:
[ + ] Physical Enhancements: The Mutants, down to a molecular level, are pumped up w/ physical enhancements. Their very cells are coated in a hyper-charged performance booster. This permits an enhanced physical conditioning. From endurance, to strength, durability and so forth. Meaning, they can issue out heavy damage and take it as well without toppling over. Atop this, they are easily adaptable to battle. As such, they can be taught to wield and use weaponry, guns included.
Since this is a designed species, it needs a development thread of at least 20 posts, each post a paragraph long, every paragraph three sentences. Every post must involve the development, training, research of these guys. Also please replace all the w/'s to with.

Grudge The Grutt said:
Communication: Common Language
Again, switch 'Common' to 'Basic'

Grudge The Grutt said:
Races Warrior Class
I like this sub-race section, however it's redundant if you only have one sub-race. Remove this completely or add in another sub-race. If you do go with sub-races please mention them in your development thread.

Grudge The Grutt said:
Diet: Meat, meat and meat. Spoiled meat, poisoned meat or toxic meat. It doesn't matter. They cannot be poisoned.
If they can't be poisoned, this would be considered a strength. Add that to strengths.

Grudge The Grutt said:
Balroyaal beings that mindlessly do as told
Can anyone tell these things to do anything? If so this makes them horrible at combat, perhaps say they are trained to obey their master's orders.

Grudge The Grutt said:
However, the Grancha Mutants will possess many races in the future, or 'variants'. From flying mutants, to enormous mutant sharks.
Remember, each one of these needs a dev thread.

Grudge The Grutt said:
Balroyaal extracted a strand of his own DNA, having survived the transformation, unlike most.
What makes him a special Sally when the other subjects died?

KeCholo said:
This should be 'Broken Basic' (nitpicky I know)
Changed to Broken Basic

KeCholo said:
Change this to 'Type 1' Star Wars lingo for Earth atmosphere.
Changed to Type 1

KeCholo said:
Since this is a designed species, it needs a development thread of at least 20 posts, each post a paragraph long, every paragraph three sentences. Every post must involve the development, training, research of these guys. Also please replace all the w/'s to with.
Understood. However, do I actually need -twenty- with each a paragraph each. I'd hate to chop up an actual post and divide them paragraph by paragraph to fit the 20 post requirement. What I'm asking is could I do something like 2 paragraphs = 2 posts rather than 1 paragraph per post? or 3 paragraphs = 3 paragraphs and so forth? I wouldn't do anything like making one big ass 20 paragraph post but..uh..yeah. I've replaced the w/s.

KeCholo said:
If they can't be poisoned, this would be considered a strength. Add that to strengths.
Added.

KeCholo said:
Can anyone tell these things to do anything? If so this makes them horrible at combat, perhaps say they are trained to obey their master's orders.
It now says: "beings that mindlessly do as told for their master(s)."

KeCholo said:
Remember, each one of these needs a dev thread.
So for each race I'll need a 20 post dev thread? Wowza. I've got alot of work ahead of me.

KeCholo said:
Again, switch 'Common' to 'Basic'
Switched to 'Basic'.

KeCholo said:
I like this sub-race section, however it's redundant if you only have one sub-race. Remove this completely or add in another sub-race. If you do go with sub-races please mention them in your development thread.

As mentioned in app, the Grancha Mutants will have many races and variants. Whether it be hulk-wannabes, flying mutants, giant mutant sharks and what not. So for each and everyone of those...I'll need twenty paragraph long posts?

KeCholo said:
What makes him a special Sally when the other subjects died?
Balroyaal was exposed to a plant's radioactive waste on Rutan. His previous life as a hutt permitted many things, and an incredible regenerative factor was one of them. Where the waste would instill illnesses that destroy cells of a normal humans rather quickly, the hutt, although his cells died off almost as quickly, regenerated and his vastly more large bodied allowed the illness to spread slower than. Simply put, his regenerative factor and immune system quickly built a tolerance to the illness or even an anti-body. Meanwhile, the toxic waste provided him with a mutation that altered his cells down to the molecular level. They seized his cells and forced them into over-drive, forcing his cells to regenerate even faster than before until he was able to function ---near properly as he does now.

With the anti-body in his blood and his mutated DNA, he placed it into the serum which would provide his future mutants with a tolerance for the infection his mutated and dangerous DNA holds. It doesn't provide full immunity, however, which is why they slowly decay over the span of 10 years. The serum replicates what happened to Balroyaal's cells, forcing the mutant's cells into over-drive to boost physical conditioning despite making it incapable for them to grow hair or even have a normal appearance. The serum is powerful and is a double edged sword. Does this suffice?

[member="KeCholo"]

Grudge The Grutt said:
However, do I actually need -twenty- with each a paragraph each. I'd hate to chop up an actual post and divide them paragraph by paragraph to fit the 20 post requirement. What I'm asking is could I do something like 2 paragraphs = 2 posts rather than 1 paragraph per post? or 3 paragraphs = 3 paragraphs and so forth? I wouldn't do anything like making one big ass 20 paragraph post
The Development thread must be 20 posts, how many paragraphs you put in per post is up to you. I created a dev thread that had one giant post but it was not accepted, you might have to split it up for it to be a paragraph a post. However, if you ask one of the admins for special permission to change the requirements to 20 paragraphs instead of 20 posts, that's between you and them. If they do agree, please give me confirmation from you and them.

Grudge The Grutt said:
So for each race I'll need a 20 post dev thread? Wowza. I've got alot of work ahead of me.
Not necessarily, the 20 post requirement is for the initial creation of this species. The creation of a sub-species dev thread only has to be 10 per species, unless told otherwise by an admin. I think 10 should be fine.

Grudge The Grutt said:
As mentioned in app, the Grancha Mutants will have many races and variants. Whether it be hulk-wannabes, flying mutants, giant mutant sharks and what not. So for each and everyone of those...I'll need twenty paragraph long posts?
As I stated above, initial creation=20, creation of sub-species=10

I was thinking the same, my man.

[member="KeCholo"]

I was thinking about making an actual mutation machine for faster production of these mutants instead of sticking a needle in 'em and praying it works. How much development would that require?

[member="Grudge The Grutt"] As a new Codex Judge on probation, I am wary of setting post requirements. The number of posts I got for those other things were from admins. What do you feel would be a fair amount of posts for a mutation machine?

[member="Grudge The Grutt"]

If I understand what this machine does, all it really does is inject humans with a serum/virus. I think 25 posts should be fine, however let me talk with some of the admins first. Start on the actual species creation development thread first.

[member="Grudge The Grutt"]

Since your Mutant making Machine is a piece of equipment (under technology i think) it will go to the factory. Because I have no authority over Factory submissions, ask a Factory Judge how many posts your need for your dev thread.

Grudge The Grutt said:
Average Adult Height: 17.5 Cm
Change this to a much bigger height, 17 centimeters is about 6 inches. Also, if you want, since (I assume) you will be using different species you might change this to 'Varies'

Grudge The Grutt said:
Notable Characters: @Balroyaal
Is this supposed to be Balroyaal? From what I understood, he was a normal Hutt

Grudge The Grutt said:
This makes them immune to mind-based force techniques
Not sure about this, if anything since they have weak minds they would be easier to trick.

Change these small things and I'll approve it.

KeCholo said:
Change this to a much bigger height, 17 centimeters is about 6 inches. Also, if you want, since (I assume) you will be using different species you might change this to 'Varies'
I fething suck at measurements. Sorry lol. Changed it 3.65 meters assuming that is 12 ft.

KeCholo said:
Is this supposed to be Balroyaal? From what I understood, he was a normal Hutt
Grudge is Bal'royaal...Grudge is his alias or 'new name'. Also, I removed him from notable characters. I misunderstood.

KeCholo said:
Not sure about this, if anything since they have weak minds they would be easier to trick. Change these small things and I'll approve it.
They are now more susceptible to mind based force techniques. My only reasoning behind this was that they are one-track minded and if someone tried to explore their thoughts, they'd only find stuff like "Kill him" -- "Eat meat" stuff like that. Still, I changed it though.
[member="KeCholo"]

Grudge The Grutt said:
I fething suck at measurements. Sorry lol. Changed it to 30.48 cm assuming that is 12 ft.
Still wrong :p change it 3.6 METERS for 12 feet. I will say that 12 feet is a lot (can't deny you off it, it's your choice) , I recommend something around 2.4 meters for about 8 feet, if you want to make it a set amount. However your best choice might be to change it to 'varies by species' your choice, I can't/won't deny you off whatever you chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom