Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graenge Armaments & Industries

Look buddy, I'm an engineer...

jmqmbBb.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Image Source: Original logo by me
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
CORPORATION INFORMATION
  • Corporation Name: Graenge Armaments & Industries, LLC
  • Headquarters: Listed as a Corellian company, however there is no business front
  • Locations: Absolutely hopscotching around the galaxy. GA&I is a mere one man design and manufacture team, based out of the sizeable workshop of the Queen Amelia.
  • Operations: Primary specialization in weapons and military technology.
  • Parent Corporation: N/A
  • Subsidiaries: N/A
DESCRIPTION & RATIONALE

Graenge Armaments & Industries exists as a company solely as a business decision by Ezekiel Graenge to distance himself legally from his work. If he were to have a lawsuit against him for instance, for something that he had produced and sold, they would not be filing a suit against him but rather against his company. He is fully confident in his craftsmanship and his work, but he's also quite aware of the stupidity of some people and also about predatory, frivolous litigation that he hardly has the credits to defend against.

As such, GA&I is a military arms technology company on the literal smallest scale possible. Every piece is made personally by Zeke himself. Larger products of the company therefor can take weeks to fabricate a single unit. On the off-chance that GA&I becomes a popular manufacturer for bespoke arms and devices this could lead to very long waiting lists.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom