Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Gozanti Class Assault Carrier (Classic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
f2TFPPy.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Obulette Shipyards, on license from the Kuat Drive Yards, who purchased Gallofree Yards (who had a license to produce these.)
  • Affiliation: House Mecetti
  • Market Status: Open Market except for Houses Melanthia and Pelagia, who are barred from purchase.
  • Model: (Example: Gozanti Assault Carrier
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Reinforced Durasteel with Transparisteel viewports
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Assault Transport (Corvette size category)
  • Length: 100m
  • Width: 52m
  • Height: 24m
  • Armament: Average
    • Forward dorsal twin laser cannon turret (1)
    • Rear dorsal twin laser cannon turret (1)
    • Forward ventral twin laser cannon turret (1)
  • Defenses: High
    • Thick durasteel plating
    • Standard Corvette Class Ray and Particle Shields
  • Hangar Space: High
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • 1 fighter squadron or
    • 1 support squadron
  • Single Craft Hangar: Yes
  • Maneuverability Rating: Avergage
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: 1 x Class 2, 1 x Class 15
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All Standard Corvete Systems
  • Repulsorlifts
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • No Unusual or Advanced Systems
STRENGTHS
  • Robust ship with excellent carrying capacity.
  • Four mounting Pads allow vehicles to be carried externally.
  • Equipped with the Hyperdrives from House Mecetti's Raider Corvettes.
  • Can maneuver and hover above planets with excellent Repulsorlifts.
WEAKNESSES
  • Extremely vulnerable when docking and undocking craft from its magnetic pads, as the vehicle must be slow moving and particle shields must be off during this process.
  • Can only carry partial squadrons of fighters or support craft due to it being limited to four external mounting pads.
DESCRIPTION
The Gozanti Assault Carrier was a specialized model of the Gozanti Transport and Gozanti Cruiser, optimized for moving battlefield assets, and granted additional armor plating to make it more survivable in that role. Originally built by Corellian Engineering and Licensed to Gallofree Yards, it came into the possession of Kuat Drive Yards when they absorbed Gallofree, and was sub-licensed to House Mecetti for construction at their Obulette yards.

These craft frequently accompany the House's Victory Star Destroyers during ground assault operations, helping the destroyers to land assets for any ground assault being attempted. They can also provide some anti-fighter support with their laser cannon turrets when not ferrying vehicles. The ship's heavy hull plating, excellent repulsorlifts, and high-quality engines make it ideal for navigating to a battlefield and laying down assets without being destroyed.

Last edited:
Issues.

• Manufacturer: Obulette Shipyards, on license from the Kuat Drive Yards, who purchased Gallofree Yards (who had a license to produce these.)
  • Affiliation: House Mecetti
Please link them.

• Hangar Space: 1/3 to 1/2 Squadron

• Hangar Allocations: External Hangar Hardpoints with Magnetic Pads for holding one of the following:
    • 4 fighters
    • 2 AT AT Walkers
    • 4 Scout Walkers
    • 4 Speeder Trucks
This is unacceptable and wrong. Please use the template correctly.

Let me know when these are fixed.
Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

Hello,

Thank you for this review.

I had trouble doing the hangar, because the Gozanti carries a somewhat limited number of vehicles on external mounts.

If I did it wrong, then I beg your advice about how to fix.

Cheers!

• Hangar Allocations: External Hangar Hardpoints with Magnetic Pads for holding one of the following:
    • 4 fighters (1/3 squadron)
    • 2 AT AT Walkers 1/2 squadron)
    • 4 Scout Walkers (1 squadron)
    • 4 Speeder Trucks (1 squadron)
Second time I am telling that this is not acceptable. You can place these anywhere else under Special Features as a different kind of cargo hold. This is not how the Squadrons work. Read the template again, this is your only warning.

Hello,

I am trying to adhere to your template, but have been confused about how to accurately represent the capabilities of a vehicle which can canonically only carry fractions of squadrons.

I hope this edit proves acceptable.

If not, I beg some manner of illumination rather than a warning or penalty for some perceived misdeed.

Cheers.

• Hangar Space: (Please provide the amount of fighters/support craft this submission can hold in it's hangar by count of Squadrons, which hold 12 average Starfighters. The higher your squadron count, the lower your Armament and number of advanced systems should be. )
50m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 0 | High: 0 | Very High: 0 | Extreme: 0 ]
  • Length: 64m
    • Hangar Space: Very High
      • 1 fighter squadron or
      • 1 support squadron
You cannot round up your ship on any dimension. At this, you are at 0.

Do not care over Canon, Legends or whatnot on what people think of fractions of squadrons. It is a whole number, that is it, this is how the Starship Template works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom