Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Gotta Get Along With The Help

Four padded legs charged along the many high rises of Val'hala. This was not uncommon, giving the vastly diverse races in the Galaxy. This beast however, was bowed to as it charged through areas.

It was treated with respect and note.

Sliding to a stop at a Droid warehouse, Zaiden, in his real form, the Wolf, as Gurlanin are at birth, sniffed the air. Large in scale, more than any average of his species, he was quite intimidating - his head reaching a solid five and a half feet, and wide enough to block some doors.

The beast sought something here. Or someone.

Looking to a nearby parts worker, he growled in his lisp filled utterance, "Where is my Shadow. Anse. The other... Wolf." With his more animal side present, Zaiden wanted to call the man something other than Wolf. As the guy had not earned that respect yet. But it was a requirement for information.

"There, sir. He is doing something with one of the old servant bots from the museum."

Zaiden nodded his lupine head and padded back for Anse. Spitting the man, his lip raised ever so gently in a snarl. For those that didn't know Gurlanin or their form, it was of a large lupine creature, with dual sets of canine teeth that jut out from the lower jaw, much the same fashion as some sabertooth cats were known to possess.

"Anse." His coat shined a little in the presence of different forms of light around them.

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol

CFyfshS.png
--I-- Playlist --|-- Ship --|-- Gear --|-- Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Ever since the party he had attended Anse hadn't been able to leave the planet. Some sort of fething quarantine shyte. He knew the real reason, that head of whatever fething government that resided here kept him caged. He had tried to hire off, come back for his ship later and was casually blocked from any flights. Oh, he probably could have seen himself smuggled off, but what then? So he did what seemed best and just hired on wherever to work while he waited out this nonsense. Fortunately there was no shortage of cries for help and he was currently in an old droid museum helping to fix all their ancient and outdated models.

He loved the old ones the best, they were always a challenge and always came with plenty of surprises. He had just finished the sixth droid, the last for the day as the place was due to close, when he heard his name growled out. He looked around, but didn't see anyone immediately so he finished up and went to the curator for his pay. Once outside he started walking, eventually finding himself in a park. These little oasis of green in a sea of city weren't enough to soothe his soul. He felt more joy in the untamed places than these carefully trimmed and controlled city greens. He sprawled out in the shade of a large tree and watched the clouds. Maybe it had just been his imagination that he had heard Zaiden's voice.

Zaiden could only let his jaw drop, watching in awe as the guy moved past him. He was a huge wolf! How hard is that to miss!? Following him silently, he contemplated his words. Or should he just shut up and ignore the man.

When he stopped at a park, Zaiden once more spoke up, "Anse!" This time however, he made sure he was directly in the line of sight as he spoke.

"What have you been doing on my planet this whole time? What have you contributed?" Zaiden asked. He wasn't there to start a fight, no he was asking genuinely. To get an update. He had previously sensed that Anse would not get far in several prospects of being a Shadow. But he felt the decision to make him such wasn't wasted, and hoped it hadn't changed.

CFyfshS.png

When his name was called yet again he sat up with a frown, this time he saw the long fanged creature. His mind had been full of other things when he had left so perhaps he missed him. The voice however was familiar, so this was Zaiden's true form? That explains why he hadn't known they were the same. After thinking about it he had first thought he'd been like himself, but he hadn't felt it on that first meeting. Still he was a wolf, even if from another race. It made his skin prickle seeing the man in this state and yet no one who walked by seemed to care. "Well, ain't tha somethin... Ye go all in fur and not a single person gives a shyte. Wonder if th' same might be towards myself eh? Might be mighty strange ta do so in a city, but might also feel pretty grand. I been plying my trade since th' powers tha' be decided I wasn't ta leave this world after we met like I planned. Betcha might not know about tha' eh? Never thought of a planet as a cage before, till not even a cheap transport would hie my body from this place."

His tone was a little snappy, but not disrespectful. One couldn't expect a man like Anse not to have a growl in his voice after being forbidden his desire to go from a place. The fact he was still respectful and wasn't throwing something or attacking showed his restraint give just how angry he was about it. "I was tempted ta make of myself one hellova nuisance, see if I couldn't be pitched from here by someone's boot, but then I decided no. No. I would not piss on another man's trees or buildings, I would not act a fool because as big a cage as whole world is, much much smaller can easily be found."

He stood up and walked towards the other wolf, his body clearly displaying his temper and desire to lash out, but then it bled away and he rubbed the back of his neck letting it go. "Did it never occur ta ye that ye could have just asked me ta stay a few ticks till ye could come ta me for whatever it is ye needed ta come ta me for? I'm flattered, truly, tha' ye clearly wanted me around, but eesh. Even a nomad like myself knows some manners eh? I know tha' it not be my purdy form ye be wantin' around, so what exactly was so important ye turned a world into a mew for th' likes o' me?"

Maybe it was a bit of a tease or maybe it was a bit of genuine flirt, with Anse it was easily hard to tell. He was serious however, his tail had been on all kinds of fire, but clearly he was willing to set that aside. To snuff it out as easily as it came. He was a man of easy emotion and stronger will when he set to it. As easily as the mood came, he could jerk his own leash and put it in its place.

Zaiden laughed, "Boy, I never did a thing to ensure your stay. Not one. If things went awry about, that caused you to stay, I cannot control that." He chuckled again, "Ok, technically, yes, if I was here and aware, which neither was the case.

"I wished to know, as my Shadow, what have you accomplished?" He asked, slowly shifting into his human form, unashamed he was now nude, "If you had wished to aggravate the crowds, you could. With no qualms.

"That is the point of the whole Shadow status, you being me when I am not present." Zaiden leaned on a tree, "If you can be useful as is, good. Otherwise I can help you find a role."

CFyfshS.png

Anse wasn't a stranger to men wearing just their skins after a change, such things one grew out of or never learned at all when their own people were much the same. He didn't consider Zaiden to be much different than himself save that he was a wolf that was sometimes a man and he was a man who was sometimes a wolf. "Dunno why ye made me a shadow at all as I ain't all tha' type ta aid in your wars or go and get fancy people ta ally with ye for their credits ta fuel it. Maybe I might make a friend or two in th' wide galaxy that might happen ta wanna swing by and get stick with your magic mark, but aside from fixing what no one else seems ta wanna fix, I don't see myself useful at all ta ye where ye need it most. So why me eh?"

As a man Anse was taller than Zaiden, but his presence and demeanor didn't have the same force as the leader of the Greys did. Of course, that was the way it ought to be, in his mind anyways. He would fight if he needed to, but was more lover than fighter and it showed. If he were mad enough or pushed enough he could make quite a mess of a person, but he didn't see himself as ever being the leader type. Zaiden however, he seemed to fit the bill when it came to that and he respected that. He didn't trust him, not yet and who was to say if he ever would, but he liked him well enough. The idea that he had any authority at all bothered him, he wasn't used to having it and truth was? He wasn't altogether sure of what to do with it.

He hooked his thumbs in his belt and scuffed the ground with his heel. "Somethin like this... It feels weird. Why trust a wanderer like myself with something so big eh? What do I do with this? Feels sorta like I might have taken what could have been given ta someone who could do better with it."

Clearly the Lupine was the sort to puzzle and gnaw on power instead of running wild with it. The fact that having it bothered him so where others likely would have either never questioned it or would feel pride, said much about the kind of man he was.

Zaiden grinned and shrugged, "Anse, I am not the one that chose who got my mark. I asked a much higher, more potent power. The Force chose you." He stepped close, his eyes burning with a passion, much now in Anse's personal bubble, "You are my Shadow, because for a reason unknown to me, the Force wants you to be.

"I am simply a follower of this one sentience. The Force wants, it needs." Zaiden shrugged and bumped the man with his fist, gently and not in an intimidating way, "It just so happened to need you. Now, I need you as well. Whatever your purpose, it is to help. And I need that." Offering his best heart melting, seducing, dazzling smile, he continued, "Can you be something useful for my faction?"

CFyfshS.png
--I-- Playlist --|-- Ship --|-- Gear --|-- @ Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Anse snorted, crossing his arms, a smirk on his lips. "Ye know, hearing voices is th' first sign of goin crazy? I dunno what I can possibly do for ye Zaiden, ye have people flinging themselves at your feet a'plenty. Ye don't strike me as th' kind of man that's really needs anyone."

Someone like himself in a lot if ways, save he had no desire to lead others, especially in regards to a cause. "So askin me how I can serve ye? What can ye do for a man who can have almost anything at th' snap of a finger?"

The twinkle in his blue eyes and the hint of a smirk in his lips said he was also partly teasing him. It was true he didn't know how he could serve or if he wanted to serve him. He wasn't the sort who easily gave such to others, mark or not.

Last edited:
Zaiden took another step forward, until he almost was touching the other man. His naked form exuded pheromones, his alpha sent. It usually hooked whatever prey and made them docile. Now though he ignores that, "You are not understanding your use Anse. You could be my chief engineer. Moving along with my entire people, fixing ships as it goes. Never fight, just guide my other engineers.

"Be a leader, in a teacher status. Learn to be the greatest, and then spread that knowledge." Zaiden said then winked at the man, licking his lips before eyeing him then turning to walk a bit away.

"Anse, I need good men. I need them. I need you." Zaiden moved to a tree and leaned against it, folding his arms. Eyeing children that walked by, he vanished from sight, "Dont want the kids seeing so much of me."

Slowly shifting back to wolf, he looked at the man with a grin on his lupine lips, "Be my man."

CFyfshS.png

Anse laughed. "Ye be the weirdo that decided ta stand naked after changing skin and didn't make sure ta bring clothes with ye. Unless ye did tha' intentionally ta get a reaction? Cuz flashin skin just be tha' ta me Zaiden, skin doesn't mean much ta me, a whole city could be in th' buff and I'd never bat an eye."

No, it was what one did while thus that caught his interest, but he did know Zaiden was flashing his feathers for a purpose. "Ye forget one pivitol thing about me Zaiden, I like ta wander. If I take what ye be offerin, I can't just go when th' need chews my tail. Where does tha' leave ye then eh? Being your man means what? Tha' I fit in th' role ye offer or are ya dangling such because ye want an excuse ta keep me with ye? If ye want me, ye don't have ta dangle a prize in your jaws ta get me, ye could just say so, though... I will admit I do like ta be chased and wooed. Ye just be trying with titles and power, but I be more simple than tha'. I like good food, good beer, a good fire or even a thrilling hunt. I told ye at th' first, I prize my freedom and what ye offer ties someone like me down. I need my freedom Zaiden... Without it I'd chew off a limb just ta have it again."

For him, being able to leave was more than just something he desired. If he couldn't go, it made him almost start to panic. He barely slept, barely ate and it made him want to claw and rip at anyone who stood in his way. He was in his heart of hearts as wild as his wolf and he couldn't live tied to a domestic position and thrive. "Besides. Ye have people who have more experience than I, who have served ye faithfully, who would be better off standing in tha' position. I do not want ta take something from deserving men or women, would not feel right."

Anse was a good man, who knew his limits and stood by his principals and morals. He had honor and made that hard choice not to compromise it for an offer to rise to greatness. He was happy not being 'great'. He was happy with being just who he was, himself. How he lived, how he acted, had purpose and fit with the life that suited his nature best. He was secure in his own skin and his hungers were of a simpler kind and none of them involved being in anyone's attention or standing in a particular role. He was the kind of man that would infuriate because he couldn't be bought, couldn't be bribed and couldn't be easily fit to another's needs.

He was the kind of man that would drive others to seek to dominate, to break him, to make him insecure and easy to manipulate. A man like him didn't chase an easy path or a path that pleased others, he gave people exactly what he was one hundred percent. And this was who he was, a man who would help if he could so long as when he had to go, he had the freedom to do so.

Sitting in the park, knees curled to his chest on a bench, the Lepi watched the goings on. The force ebbed and flowed, and he spent much of the time he spent here in the park reflecting and seeking his next path. The force had always enjoyed forking his road in endless turns, keeping him guessing what would happen next. Kua happened to enjoy these brief moments of peace between fateful journeys.

As if fate had slapped him hard, his blood red eyes blinked wide as he spotted a wolf-like beast roaming, following a man who smelled of wolf as well. How unusual. Even more unusual ...Kua started to wonder if that was he.. The Grey King. It couldn't be him just...here in this garden right now, could it?

Staring now, Kua's mouth fell open as the leader transformed, a beautiful bare human male form now. Swallowing hard, the Lepi had difficulty peeling his eyes away, his mind flooded with thoughts. If It was the King, should Kua dare approach? Should he tell the truth, knowing the risks? Would he have anything to offer the king?

The conversation between the two men, as well as the flirtatious but resistant exchange couldn't be missed. It seemed the King had needs he was seeking to satisfy, but it also seemed that the two spoke of Anse's role here, or whether he would stay at all.

Slowly Kua stood, making an approach toward the two of them. His paw-like feet carried him with a dancer's grace, almost completely silently. His knee-length dark grey robe moved with him as he approached, slowly removing his hood to show his face and head. He looked very much like a bunny, his soft silvery gleaming in the light. His long ears lifted after his hood was removed, decorative piercings lining each ear.

"Your majesty?"

He said, a gentle and soft voice of a slightly higher register than the other two males. Often to his dismay, his appearance wasnt the least bit intimidating or threatening, one would more accurately describe him as cute and fuzzy.

Piercing blood red eyes would scan between Zaiden to Anse after he addressed the leader. He would bow a little, though if he confirmed that it was the King he would certainly bow more.

He couldn't be certain what to expect, and remained aware of the two of them as he bowed his respects. After all in an almost literal way, at this moment he was a bunny among a small pack of wolves.

OOC: if company not wanted just let me know and will delete this post :3

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

"I was not speaking as if I wanted to steal your freedom. You would have absolute freedom. Wander around as a weird version of an ambassador. Be absolutely free. I don't care where you are." Zaiden explained through sharp teeth. His wolf form had even better senses than he normally did, and quickly picked up on the approaching being, but he continues, "You are free."

Pausing he looked to the creature that looked oddly like a mixture of a rabbit and a human. It was odd. He asked about Zaiden's royalty. Zaiden sighed.

"Yes, child? How might I assist you?" It sort of bothered him that some referred to him as the Grey King. In a way he was, due to his royal title over Val'hala. But as far as the Grey Forces went, yes he had final authority, but no he wasn't a "king".

“Listen, Anse. I have explained it as best I can. You want freedom, you have it. Complete freedom. You want to be the guy to tinker and fix things, I want the same. You want me to tell you I want you, fine I’ll be the alpha I am. Stay. Work for me. You are my mine. My personal man. I will call you as I need you and you will come.” Zaiden had fierce eyes, powerful and moving. This man wanted someone dominant to be in charge. There were few more dominant than Zaiden Dean Greyson.

“Don’t expect to go anywhere, you and I have business. But now I will help this young...being.” Turning to the young creature he spoke, “I am at your service now. How might I aide you.”

Kua Kua Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol

Reactions: Kua
CFyfshS.png
--I-- Playlist --|-- Ship --|-- Gear --|-- Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean - Kua Kua

Anse lofted a brow at this, it sounded more like 'you can do as you want till my wants demand' which was also a type of chain. Still it was better than being grounded. He leaned against the tree and eyed the diminutive long eared male with amusement. "He likes to be called Lord Woof when he is out and about in his fur, less pretentious. I'm also pretty impressed you wanted to join us... You looking to join the Greys?"

He couldn't resist pulling Zaiden's tail, especially as he was ordering him to stay. Still if he could have a little fun it wouldn't be too bad. The long eared fellow reminded him of how he had told Zaiden about prey just walking up to him to be slaughtered. Seemed like it was coming partially true, though neither himself or Zaiden were likely to eat him. He was curious to know what this fellow was looking for.

Those words - "you are free".. They were spoken so easily and so casually. They were words that struck Kua to the core and brought back a flood of emotions that could only be described as a tidal wave. His crimson eyes cast downward as the king spoke to Anse, unable to help but repeat the word that echoed in his mind and memories

"Free..."

The sigh that slipped from the wolf's mouth wasn't missed, though Kua found the king's lack of formality quite refreshing. Kua had known rulers who had taken their title with a cruel seriousness, and it was always a relief to find a ruler who was more easy going.

He cutely puffed out his chest a little as he was called a child by the wolf. It did little to add to his mature image, instead likely making him appear even more boyish to the two of them. It should be expected. After all, he was a bright-eyed relatively inexperienced Lepi in his late teens, while the two of them had worlds of experience under their respective belts.

His face took a more humble look as the King addressed him directly again, asking what service he could provide. The mere words actually caused Kua to laugh and stutter a little in disbelief. Too recently in his experience he was under the foot of a demanding ruler. Now, a King was asking how he could be of service... It stunned Kua. As the king used the word "being" to describe Kua, prompting him to introduce his species

"Am I the first Lepi you've met, my Lord?"

He paused, his long ears lifting up cutely as he stopped to read the wolf's features. Questions flowed to him, what should he call the King? Was "my lord" right?

The bunny boy's eyes lit up however as he was addressed by Anse. The jovial nature of what he said caused a wide smile to find its way to Kua's face

His lips couldn't help but pull back in a playful grin as Anse toyed with him about the formality of the Lepi boy's greeting, confirming that it was the cause of Zaiden's sigh. With his laugh, his larger front teeth could be seen. The younger male piped up rather happily, glancing between the two of them

"And 'His Lord Supremecy Woof' at official functions?"

He turned to the wolf ruler, a hint of playfulness in the Lepi boy's eyes as he asked the King directly

"What should I address you as, my Lord?"

He realized suddenly that he hadn't addressed Zaiden's question, now giving thought briefly as he pondered how he should explain. Anse commented, asking if he was here to join the greys as well. Kua wasn't militant, he didn't want to battle or cause harm to others

"I..."

He paused. This was the moment of truth.

"I'm a registered class 1 slave. I'm hunted.. And I'm tired of running. I heard that you have heart, compassion. It seems to be true..."

The Lepi stepped closer to the King now, crimson eyes taking in that magnificent lupine form. He felt a bit of red tinting his cheeks as a naughty train of thoughts ran through the tunnels of his mind. Brief thoughts of himself sandwiched between the both of them made their way into his consciousness, and though he secretly indulged in the thought, he wondered if he pondered such things because of his experiences as a servant. He could feel the king's force energy this close, and could taste the power within. Kua's own wild force energies may be able to be felt by the two of them as well, a crashing tide of dark and light side energies. He could feel Anse as well ... He could only imagine these two were powerful.

Pulling back his sleeve, his bare arm was presented to the King. On the underside of his arm, Kua brushed his fingers through his own silky soft fur gently. This allowed the numbers tattooed to his skin below his fur to be seen. This was his slave mark, and would prove that he told the truth. Slaves were required to keep that area of their arm shaven if they were furred, Kua of course allowed his fur to cover it after his escape. It was a risk for Kua to reveal his status as a rogue slave. They would certainly make an example of him if he was returned to his owner.

"I have talents in the force; I was expensive as a slave. I would like to offer myself to you in exchange for refuge. I don't want to battle or hurt anyone... But if there are other ways I can serve you..."

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

"Yes, you are the first." Zaiden began then halted. What did that beast just say!? Zaiden could only turn and stare completely open mouthed at the other lupine. What did he say!? No matter the comical look of a gigantic wolf with it's mouth hanging open, he couldn't stop.

Then the boy egged it on! Now his gaze went to the boy! His mouth still hanging open!

Zaiden had eaten a living beings heart once. Had destroyed entire planetary populations! So much evil, and yet so much good! He was known universewide!

Now to come to this!

"Call.." They had broken him. His mind no longer worked for a moment. Thoughts eluded him! Their nerve!!

"Call me Zaiden." When the youth began again about his problems however, Zaiden solidified himself once more. He would just consume Anse or something. Eat him with a nice Chianti.

Then the hunger appeared in the boys eyes. A hunger he recognized. He did not comment on it. The boy wanted more from he and Anse than he said. Silently he pondered everything.

"Very well. This is what I can comment. I will protect you, my child, stay near me and I will see you safe. However, know this, I lead many of the charges that my people see when battle commences. You too will see it. I only expect complete obedience. You have freedom too. You will not be bound to any individuals." Zaiden smirked, "Though I sense you want too." Pausing a moment, he continued, "Go as you wish in my domain. Do as you wish in my domain. But if I call to you, come. If I command something, do it. And you must offer yourself to the Grey Forces. Understood?"

Turning his eyes to Anse, he held humor in his words but he spoke clearly, "I will eat you for that."

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Kua Kua

CFyfshS.png
--I-- Playlist --|-- Ship --|-- Gear --|-- Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean - Kua Kua

The look on Zaiden's face was worth every risk he took to take a risk to yank his tail. Anse's smirk turned into a wide grin and inside he was laughing, but he let him keep some dignity and refrained from doing it aloud. He looked at Kua and nodded. "Welcome ta th' Greys young Kua. I be Anse Baenshoul, call me Anse and I look forward ta learning more about ye and your people."

When Zaiden threatened to 'eat' him he leaned his hip against the tree crossing his arms with a mischievous smirk. "Ye promise?" He countered with an even wider smirk. "Don't ye go and threaten me with a good time and then fail ta deliver Lord Woof."

He couldn't resist, he was already in for the goose, might as well go for the gander too and maybe he'd have enough feathers to line a pillow afterwards. It was far too much fun for him to leave the bigger wolf so tongue tied he couldn't find the words. He had the distinct feeling he wasn't taken by surprise often which meant plenty of opportunity to amuse himself.

Last edited:
Kua's paw-like hands lifted in front of his face, covering his mouth as he was unable to help but snicker a little at the sight of Zaiden so wide eyed and dumb founded. If anything it only intensified the bit of a crush the boy felt about his King.

His red hued gaze shifted to Anse, delighting in the grin on his face and the enjoyment he could feel radiating from the man. Anse's welcome was warmly received.

"Thank you Anse, I hope to learn much more about you too"

There was something playful and alluring to the way Kua said it, seeming to delight in flirting subtly with both of them. His eyes shifted to the ruler once more, his gaze lively and blissful.

Now the King made his decision, giving Kua the chance he had pleaded for. Kua actually bounced up and down ever so slightly as though he was straining to contain his excitement at the chance he was being given.

"Thank you master Zaiden, I understand. I will serve you by your side and learn... help you any way I am able to. I will give you my all, and thank you for my freedom in choice"

The Lepi said gently, correcting himself as he was better informed how to address his Leige. Kua added the word master notably, as though to subtly say that his joking in no way demeaned his respect or adoration. He admired that Zaiden could joke about such things, and as the wolf proclaimed jokingly that he was going to eat Anse, a mischievous playful smirk found its way to his lips

"Any way I can end up on the menu too?"

He said with a jovial quip, not realizing how naughty it was going to sound until it was out. He found his cheeks reddening below his silvery fur once more as his heart fluttered. His nose twitched as a grin spread his face, Anse poking some flirtatious antics at the ruler once more

"Should I get some bantha butter?"

His ears perked up once more as he grinned using the double meaning in "eat", the specific type of butter used in cooking of course, but also can be used in other inventive ways.

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom