Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good or Bad; Jedi or Sith

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
I thought it might be fun to see where Verza ends up. He's force sensitive Kiffar with a rough past and im looking to land him somewhere. Where? That depends on which "side" gets to him first. It would be fun to do a thread or two where each side presents their best argument for convincing Verza to join him. I want the decision to be IC, and I love to stir up some legitamte, fun, drama free competition with Verza as the surprise.

Any takers?

[member="Verza Lor"]

I'm always up for a good debate. :p

Wolf would gladly argue for Imperial values, the Dark Side and that of the Knights of Ren, which are similar but different to that of the Sith. (Oh it's you Jaron, just realised, I don't need to explain what the KoR is hahah)

Mind you, he is a cripple in a hoverchair at the moment. Though if a Jedi were to try and attack the poor soul, they would likely lose the argument. ;)

Cathul (or Jessica) would probably both argue that knowledge of the universe would allow you to use the Force without having to use a particular alignment. I'd probaby let another Jedi take over.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Verza Lor"]

Darkside Argument: Torture, Misery, & Death?

Lightside Argument: Peace, Tranquility, & Charity?

Darkside Reply: ...Cookies?

Lightside Reply: ...Damn it. They got us again. >.<''

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Verza Lor"]

Given no other Jedi has volunteered, I'd be glad to throw my hat in the ring if it works for you :)

oIPBsY.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom