Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Hunting (RP Concept)

Tour Sera

In Defeat, Malice. In Victory, Revenge.
Throughout the Star Wars lore (mainly the EU), we come across numerous instances of Mandalorian warbands and raiding parties terrorizing even non-border worlds. In the first KOTOR game for example, the player has the option of dealing with Mandalorians in the Dantooine plains, despite the planet hosting the Jedi Council at the time.

Basically, I want to start a thread, or series of threads even, revolving around Tour and other Stormtroopers/FO Military/Navy personnel patrolling First Order Space and hunting down troublemaking Mandalorians, Iridonians and other less desirable elements (gangs, syndicates, etc.) in pursuit of keeping the peace. It'll be good for fluff, but I also envision a special group that especially focuses in dealing with Mandalorians, in the same way that the Order of Ren specializes in dealing with Jedi or other Force Users in general. At some point, if galactic politics sway in that direction, the FO will have a pool of specialized talent in the way of dealing with Mando's, should we ever have to lock horns with them on a galactic scale.

So, anyone interested?

We also have to think of a cool name for said unit.

Tour Sera

In Defeat, Malice. In Victory, Revenge.
Chubs said:
[member="Tour Sera"]

To be honest, we as a faction are seeking to transform threads like these into fully fledged dominions and the like.

Not to poo poo your idea. In fact, it would be an honour if I could join you. Either as a stormie on the ground, or alternatively, as a navyman providing aerial support.
I see no problem with that, really. I just want to write and get some character/story development going. If the threads that become of this turn into dominions or even invasions, I really don't mind. All the more fluff for me to passive-aggressively boast about on my character template.

[member="Chubs"]

For the most part, hunting down the less desirable aspects lurking around the Order's sphere of influence is usually handled by the FOSB. That being said, our Agents can appropriate whatever assets they need to complete their mission, so entire patrols or units could theoretically be diverted to accomplish ridding sectors, or planetary systems of various criminal - or even migratory warbands of whatever flavour of foe you'd like. As well, the First Order is currently at war with the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium, so if you felt like punching Dinosaurs don't hesitate to add them into the mix as well.

So, I'd recommend getting in contact with some of our FOSB folks and see about setting up a story. Or, if you wanted, feel free to NPC them in the background pulling strings.

Whatever suits your fancy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom